Sunday, August 5, 2018

chronic pain......

Pain can often be much worse during the hot weather days + the severe cold weather days also.....

I have had severe pain of the body most my life, my terrible arthritis I have been diagnosed osteoarthritis, severe bone, joint, limb pain !!! Very difficult to battle through daily, hourly, minutely !!! Yi Yi !!!   :(

The most severe pain issues I have had have been most all over my body.......sternum, rib cage, back, hips.......when it is TERRIBLE pain interior your body it is unbearable.........female interior troubles, awful, DANGEROUS as well !   We suffer !

I know of plenty of others of my family with arthritis + severe body pains at this moment........so painful there are episodes of crying because pain is bad !

Pain that is chronic I have suffered through terribly, so upsetting, couldn't walk at all, move my arms, legs, turn my neck to look couldn't life on anything heavy !!! No way to live suffering through body pains.......depresses you also, unable to move, feel trapped, then pain takes your ability to live away, so constricted !!! I know this !

Pain is best managed seeing a doctor of ONLY goodness, treating pain is best naturally through massage, exercise, rehabilitation, mind control........other things you can change in life to help manage pain.

Opioid addiction is easy to happen to most, over consume of pain tablets !!! NO ! NO ! NO ! This can take your life away from you, kill your body organs + ingests your mind !!! I know that I have seen too many people addicted terribly to pain tablets, the opioid addiction + drug trafficking so very TERRIBLE everywhere !!! NO ! NO ! NO ! Very illegal, wrong, DANGEROUS, upsetting !

I was given only a few of the opioids during my visit to the ER for my severe chronic pain, years ago,...... they helped some, but caused me to feel weird, very sickened, I may be allergic to them, I DO NOT like taking those ! Scarey ! Some others may also be allergic to those !!!

Often pain tablets create a high, the endorphins make worse interior our minds / body, this is very dangerous you can die from these ! It kills the pain, yes, BUT very not needed !

Ibuprofen / Advil, Tylenol / Acetaminophen, Aspirin are plenty ! These are best for pain but DO NOT over consume !!! Still can injure your body.....

These helpful for terrible pain management :

-- rest / relax / sleep
-- exercise regularly, do not over exercise
-- losing weight
-- massage
-- ice cube packs
-- heat pads
Alternate between hot + cold !

-- change bedding more comfortable
-- drink plenty water
-- cool bath or shower

Staying cool helps, NO lifting heavy items.

Inflammation, puffiness, swelling of areas is upsetting BUT this can heal with rest, relax, over the counter pain tablet, therapy often is helpful to limbs, bones, joint pain......

If you STOP moving, your body will quit functioning joints become more arthritic, won't move !!! You gotta keep walking, moving, going to town, working, chores, errands, shopping, I know this ! My grandparents have same troubles !

When I was very, very ill years back, my body was covered in pain !!! I couldn't walk, lift items, or move at all almost, it was painful driving, even setting in chairs, the slightest movement was painful, couldn't stand very much !!! I was scared, depressed very ill, osteoarthritis is painful........I had many injuries, falling, broken bones, as a child working on farm here..........but it all has been much worse nowadays.....

When it is painful + you are in pain to be helped to even walk, you hurt because someone is helping you to walk or stand just barely helping you and it is painful in tears crying !!! That was me, it was terrible ! I tried to sleep / rest most those days, helped some......I cried for two years......painful to touch ! I felt terrible........Often these days return, pain can be worse quite a bit.   :(

Stress can be a cause of pain, depression also. These we often have no choice but to be strong keep on walking, daily activities, stay social, get out of your bed, be about your normal chores, errands, everything ! Pain tries to own you ! Do not let it !

Very upsetting to cry, feel so terrible.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment