Thursday, August 30, 2018

More a letter...

Well, pickup feed truck overheated today as we drove north of sterling, grease monkey garage worked on it last week, but it overheated the same, stevie started more screaming as we stalled north screaming about the mechanic he's fake Japanese she is too bitch we set you up ruined your feed truck grandma paid him $ 900 to fix it, I met him he's nice.....don't know anything about him but stevie screamed....

Stevie kept screaming about bohn bunch close by there screaming he turned into dea fbi a bunch of lies that I screwed b bohn and I'm a fat lez and a thief, drug dealer, bunch of lies he screamed he told fbi cia dea made up.......I'd like to know how I did all this lying crap ??????? Because i know I'm not that way bitch !!! Heard this for years cry baby jealous brats !

So as we set there this morning chipmunk face Japanese tyranny drives by was following me screaming too close, and a whole string of Japanese looking creeps drove by screaming ping ping on my waves, screaming they overheated the truck with equipment their data crap ?????

My cellphone wouldn't call out, house phone wouldn't ring, no signal.....dumb ass cry baby brat dea start screaming again all morning as I try to drive to haul cattle !!! I try to work on serious things and danger to be rattled to death by these idiots !!! Screaming about trailer trash bratty Japanese I don't know !!! Dea worthless as hell jealous burnt up crying over money, blaming me, nasty filth pedo and animal abuse, rape stories screamed onto my waves !!! Corrupt OkCity fbi dea non stop trying to depress me over my cats killed on creek they yelled, my grandparents dead f you bitch your mom going to die from back surgery cancer bitch cancer !!! You have terminal cancer uterus bitch dying bitch !!! Stevie only then his other worthless trash cry baby brat Japanese and others !!!

They and stevie have so much free extra time to harass the hell out of me for years, I'd like to know how they have extra time don't they have work to get done busted crtl trash brats ???? Says he's been flying to Hwood for years f ing trash playboy so I guess he's important huh trash ?????? He's obsessed with me over money marrying me, or something weird stalker had my waves 20 years he says !!! Sick of him !!! Says he's spied on me in bathroom shower for years masturbated on my clothes, bed, underwear he got into my house with jareds keys ????????! Upsets me !

All these worthless crtl busted dea have ever done is like on their back f that creek trash and cry over money whores imagine fairytales to scream about, all brats !!! Look, I don't have anything to do with crtl m crtl, drugs, whoring or lying on my back !!!! Never have, never knew anything about it !!! I just lie on my bed and blog try to take care of myself family left pets and cry because 5000 letters still get me no help m fers screaming hiding my internet still hacking it stevie and this dea trash they throw north of my house listen to them dig in my trash last night, park by the house, hack off my internet and screams bshaw, Chad dump, Rogers sully alexndr houses !!! I'm moving see how they like that !!! Can't use this bitch no more dea and cia crooked !!! You can't have your estate bitch because we have to make more money !!!

They keep saying that they got rid of this teeny creep following me then that one, this one, but here they are again in my damn face trying to cause me havoc or ruin, trip me in store or spit aids in my face !!! Says chipmunk can't go because grandpa c won't kill the bitch his bratty baby ?????? Chipmunk is corrupt ! Ping ping every time I see him and they say he cry bags about his mom whore Gina ???? She went because of you bitch f you !!! Whoever the hell that is non stop over this to my waves !!!!!! Sick of it !!! I DO NOT know these trashy idiots !!! Say they are N family ????? That's a trailer trash worthless bunch family just like mine grow the hell up cry bags bratty bitches !!! Stalkers !!!

Waking me up screaming at me prodding me with equipment hurts !!! Harassing sending my waves sick in hell pictures, animal abuse, pedo creep perv shit to my waves !!! ENOUGH !!!!!! Trash !!!

Screaming over and over about JR FH money sick and tired of hearing that b.s. pansy cry baby weak in the mind trash dea crtl fbi cia all grow the f up I have had it crybaby !!!

Screaming about m crtl f you bitch because I had to call Philip cell # as we were stranded Mimi said to !!! Ruins everything bitch f you !!! M crtl babies Justin Ralph, Perry, Brett all these years placing babies on their whore shoulders to place in our faces at stores for years and years and then scream at nite out here I saw you today I had their baby I need money please it's his !!! Or Lewis Ray Tom Tom babies !!! Years years, Chad brad kids years years, now it's my brother's kids,babies, rat hairs, and that creep Shelby l daughter she knows you she know you bitch !!!!! I DO NOT KNOW that trashy bratty bunch LEAVE ME ALONE TRASH STALKERS !!!!

Screaming about Frank b, again his money his estate, Z fake, real, alive gay bi baby's with Katie ????? Money off that whatever that is acorn head chipmunk face screaming because I went to tulsa 20 yrs ago ruined his life bitch f you HE never goes away whoever he is !!!

Embarrassing unprofessional trash cia dea fbi all need a drill seargent to EVER get this shit mess cleaned up, all burnt up, crtl jealous busted, crack head Japanese trash lazy, just like screwing around their trash on creeks, crying about money money cards, their dead friends trailer trash family all of em !!! Pansy weak minded garbage grow the hell up brats that's life m fers !!! Wah wah !

Screaming bill Nick Gary Eric, Joe Tim, all dead dead f them f them I get their money bitch f them !!! Bawl bag cries from weak little pansy crtl trash wah wah bitches !!! Crying over crtl gone Herman Kenny kids on creek ??? Some David Japanese kid ( plays Dave c real one ? ) is hacking with fake Steven lu, stevie, crying bawl bags whoever the hell they are won't stop !!!Screams about Steven lu David real one all going today f you bitch govt kills you off bitch !!! Estate you cannot have Z not ready he gets money f you !!!

Blaming screaming about me Ronny DJ about m crtl m crtl zillion times a day m crtl b.s. !!! Had it with m crtl trash cries over krissa Brett Tessa patty Philip whole Darko gang, fame family crying over their money never ends !!! Say they have to harass me to exhaustion for says surgeries Really dumb asses that damn much harassing !!!! I'm half alive most days for all this crap you scream rattle crack head cry babies !!!

Stevie keeps screaming about a child name blue he raped pedo ????????!!!!!! That is sick as f hell !!!!! Then screaming about my blue steer, my tiggy cat dead bitch dead cry over your pets bitch and Melvin dead bitch f you bitch !!!!!!! Screams non stop !!! Stevie screaming about his mom's damn money I know nothing about any of this crap he hates me, Bobby, DJ, Steven, lu, David non stop !!!!

Keeps saying your mom has back cancer surgery now bitch we gave her cancer bitch !!! Non stop harassing over something new now, stevie them !!! Keep hacking cattle as we try to load unload them or catch them, good boys have to turn it off, thank you honest guys ! Love ya, appreciate everything you do to help, keep us safe truth !!!

Tried putting clouds over my eyes again last night with equipment fbi after I turned light on, screaming about digging in my trash, hurting my poor ol dog !!! I check him all night with flashlight, he tells Japanese up the road it's a sign from me to talk to them or buy drugs he says ??????!!!! Tried smothering me with it years ago as I was hacked threw cape surveillance over my head couldn't breathe !!!! I wish I had NEVER met him, all these other crtl creeps my worthless trash family I wish I never met these idiots they have tried to depress, sicken, hit me in car wrecks, kill me with sats surveillance my entire life !!!

Screaming I have to move to tex nm, either or because they control Oklahoma and I have to be moved outta here fat ass bitch so we can party bitch f you !!! Tulsa screams about Gina kids non stop whoever this is ??????

Says stevie and Ian t, sterling trash, Japanese health techs spun up that cyst my mom had an over her left breast grew quickly into cancer so I worry about all this health tech on us if they are allowed to infect us with cancer create it ???? Worried !!!

Then something about sterling Japanese you never knew bitch use you bitch for money traffick you they need money bitch !!! Stevie talking loudly in front of Mimi pickup today as we were close to her house, then screaming loudly close by my home non stop too loud !!!

Screaming about brain tumors, aids, cancer, leukemia ???? Organs failing Hugh blood pressure diabetes bitch f you !!!??????? Exhausted of hearing all that crap, then screaming because I eat a meal I was told to keep eating stevie never shuts up exhausts me more more !!!

More stories about on the way to talk to you, come by get you, leave show you, I'm shutting off tomorrow and it NEVER happens !!! 5 years of this, I packed my suitcase once 5 years ago as I was hacked because he told me to be ready that's how sad embarrassing that has been for me with being hacked no help 5 years ago I couldn't even think I was dying my brain was so hacked exhausted me !!!

And whoever this Mr Cwfd is he keeps talking about he is mad or something at me over his family, friends money he wants to kill me for not fair he can't have estate money like that !??????? Stevie in cahoots with him to coherence me to do things or something weird crooked fakes or real ???? Money against me ????? To kill me ??? Stevie says he's trying to kill you bitch !!! Not surprised.......eye roll cry baby pansy weak bitches wah wah !!!

Oh and they scream non stop I am a tattle tell writing letters bitch f you fat ass !!! Japanese driving county dump truck like hell 200 mph out here look cracked Japanese teenys......they said more of this shortstacks Ada tulsa gang of cry titty thugs !!! Just rattling to save my life....wah wah

Weak pansy dea fbi they can't won't get a damn mess cleaned up because they are involved in the chugging down here everywhere....I could have had this trash gone 20 + years ago....I don't cry im tough they are weak sissy pansy wah cry tittys !!! Dea fbi cia bawl bags so damn pathetic cracked, jealous, weak, gotta make them some more money for smoking dope, screwing their trash on the creek they seem to not be able to clean up then cry about weenies genital warts, aids, unwanted babies they all had irresponsible trash filth !!!! Sicko pervs pedos too just disgusting filth !!!

Scream at me over estate shit constant !!! Sorry I cuss, but I'm tired and angry that filth people trash like all these are allowed to trash all over my life because I simply exist !

Their stink is still wafting for miles everywhere I see them and smell them !!! Go in any store and you will smell them and see them shoo !

Thanks the bitch fat ass Julie

 ( NOT involved in ANYTHING but being kind too nice and a good clean person all these years, and a Christian girl so fat and boring !!! That's me Julie the real one NOT those fake baby j I hear of daily we thought it was her lying on her back on the creeks ! It's not been the real her over here east !!!????? What ??? That's all I hear about that fake baby j over east fake Jess m they said from high school .wears mask set up Japanese screwing as me made me very offended angry no respect for that bitch and the others!!!!!...impersonating me very upsetting !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment