Friday, August 17, 2018

Letter more crapola....

Well screams late evening about people on creek east my house ??? Rogers house, Kenneth Alex, rent house across from Rogers, all those, bshaw house baby's and whores living in bshaw and Chad dumps, trailers are full of crtl f you bitch !!! Screams about stevie himself riding horses at bshaw house with aids and trafficking whores onto horses riding down road ???? Poor horses, one might fall into that sewage hole it upsets me I worry about those horses and dogs there !!!

Screams non stop about Aaron, blue dog he had pit bull, dea owns these areas so f off fat bitch !!! Set your fat ass up bitch f you OkCity says you are over bitch !!! Yeah whatever.

Screams about Alan t. money, land houses items ???? I worked on that f them govt used us man f them !!!???? Some Japanese man thug mad over Alan stuff and mask seen him today at Chisholm corner Marlow.......weird ping ping screams about short woman works there and makes sandwiches red hair squatty build her baby was N family ???? I think I seen her at aunt donnas trailer 9 years ago ?????said she was married to black man ??? Screams over her and her kids.????

Screams from stevie and various about my brother, his money estate items ????? Mad because for 10 yrs + they constantly brought junk exercise equipment, left dog here 2 weeks at a time or every weekend to Texas ???? Stevie screaming over this, dea fbi involved OkCity said dog had aids, threw up five times once, very upsetting, traveling to Blanchard or chicksha Wal-Mart to take dog home, been very tired, but screams over that non stop.

Stevie keeps screaming that tiggy cat was chocked with band on his neck ???? Had blood running out of his eyes and head, hacked to death left with Japanese n family died ????!!!! Upsets me !!! Kept sending me upsetting pictures to my mind of poor tiggy !!!!! I cry about him Rocky, grandparents, blue cow, says he was hit by car, raped as calf by my black n brother in your barn bitch !!!!??? Switched him out bitch way back then aids aids bitch calf !!!! They will hide everything about this from you bitch !!!!?????? Better not I am a truth seeker !!! Often the truth hurts, but I'm ready for it, that's life. Been very upset over his bad warped filthy mind, pictures, stories upsetting dreams as well !!! HELP !    :(

Screams over fake z and Kenz incest gays over east played Davis clan to my Mimi and me at her house showed up unexpectedly, Mimi scared !!!! Last week I think. Aids bitch they go because you exist bitch !!! Screams over mouque F. Isom bunch, thanks Ronny they said you got them outta here ! Love ya !

Gator atv vehicles drives up down by my house fast erradic driving night day, constant goes to Chad trailer north, bunch of things, Japanese, all types, dea crap bunch I'm sure they screamed yesterday something outside ????? Weirdos.

Stevie keeps placing cloud shadows on my eyes that annoy me when I come back into the house from sunshine to dark room non stop he does this year's now upsets me annoys me, screaming Go back in house bitch my people up here go because you are outside bitch !!! F you ! Screaming junk about models, playboy whores Dallas Nash Hwood money whores he's screwing on non stop his plastic surgery face problems fame, money commercials more of that !

Harassing about taco mayo closed today because all dead in there, doors locked grandma wanted salad, ???? Whatever with that dump ??? Screams f Jones f him to hell !!! Blaming Steven lu for something f them ! F them !!! Non stop and bitches about David non stop !

Screams over bader, t, money O family and R family money and everything Japanese various voices over east bitch !!!??????Whatever that is about ???

Harassing Mimi me with crickets equipment, tries hacking pickup, waves house, screaming about DJ white pickup parked on Mimi land by hwy we own that pickup bitch !!! F you !!! F DJ !!! Brett is selling with Philip f you fat ass bitch !!! Not fair ! You have estate we want we want kill you bitch !!! Various Japanese bitches stevie probably. F Z f Kenz !!! Tulsa crtl strong go to Ada f govt !!! We hack everyone f them die die bitch he goes ! F him !!!

Mom back pain still excruciating, G. starts yelling at her to go to hospital !!! She says Mri costs too much no Medicare, non stop with this, upsetting her back is killing her, no pain meds just Tylenol, I went thru all this year's ago no pain meds I tell her, but she's older I know, Help ! HELP !  Too much all this ! Twilight G. To rest all night, shut up, stop yelling, stop her pain please !!! HELP !

Screaming stevie about goofball and pumpkin f them dying bitch you go too bitch !!!

Sorry know you are busy. Thanks for all the help !

Love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment