Friday, August 3, 2018

drug abuse + other addictions !....

I know I have constantly talked about the need for drug rehab + counseling for plenty of others I know or have known in my life........it is a very SERIOUS situation to be surrounded by chaos, danger, evil, hateful, snobby, screaming, rape, non stop fighting, accusing, hatred, jealousy, promiscuity.........these ALL caused from severe drug abuse, alcoholism..........pretty much my entire family are addicts, NEVER my mom, NEVER my grandparents, NEVER me..............we just have all had to listen to the endless crap, put up with chaos, stress my ENTIRE life.........it causes a person to be stressed, weary, excessively over tired of putting up with the insanity / filth that has occurred with each of them........TIRED.

When you love / care about someone, we MUST speak up, say something about how they are killing their bodies with addiction drugs / alcohol !!! Encourage ONLY goodness, counseling, entering into a strict Drug + alcohol rehab !!! If they respect you at all they will wish to be sober and know that as they continue on high, messed up, addicted it only hurts the one's who sadly have to stand by and listen to, watch them ruin not only their lives but those who love / adore them their lives ruined.......

When you are addicted to drugs / alcohol, you may also have other addictions, such as gambling, sex addiction, impulse shopping addictions.........these addictions are just as threatening to your life, disease, end of relationships, losing your spouse, your beloved family, money loss / debt, loss of your life, just same as drugs, waste of your life, waste of money, loss of the good things in life !!! Very SERIOUS.

We do not need drugs interior our friendship circles, family, co -- workers, so if you know or hear of drug addiction, or any of these terrible events taking place in your life with others, tell of drug rehab, addiction counseling, help available for everyone, most areas, seek help, tell them about it.....be HARSH, up front to them, GET HELP !!!

I know they always say : Oh, F you man ! I don't need drug rehab bitch I'm fine !!! Heard this all from them forever, or they said : Mind your own business bitch f you !!! This is drugs / demons talking, annoying, hateful, depressed, hatred, just right out evil, devil in their souls he is in the drugs !!! Possession ! Upsetting ! MUST seek rehab quickly get rid of this out of our lives to save them hopefully !

When I have seen plenty family and friendships high on the drugs, I have seen insanity, chaos, I can see the demon in their eyes !!! Very creepy, I do not ever wish to be near those on drugs because of this !!! It is terribly upsetting to see this with beloveds / family, friends, they choose unwisely, sadness all of the time, danger zone ! Satan's mistress they call it !!! Often they have said to me : I have to use drugs to stay thin my weight, I can't stop drugs !!! I say to them : who cares about your weight !!! NOT important ! Excuses, excuses, stupid ideas !!!! Sick of it ! You are beautiful Sober !!!

I have NEVER taken any drugs in my life, NEVER ! My wildest drug has to be a Tylenol.......I hate drugs !!! They wreak havoc on everyone's life NEVER involved, because of surroundings, those addicted you know + don't know all causes non stop chaos for everyone ! Outta here drugs !!! Adios drugs !!!

They sell drugs to create money / jobs they scream ???! No ! No ! No ! We can find so many much better jobs, create work of goodness, work local grocery, fast food, beautician, local chain stores, construction / business, learn a work trade of goodness, plenty to choose from, local trade schools best place to attend.......

When people often are addicted to anything, they are just self medicating their past, pain, abuse, rape, set backs, upsets of any kind !!! No ! Be treated for past transgressions, abuse, rape, upsets, caused from others you may have loved in your past, this is terribly upsetting !!! Seek counseling / psychiatrist help available ! Treat the mind for depression, find out what is causing your addiction ! Nothing to be ashamed / embarrassed about !!! Most people have suffered the same, been addicts.....let's get started on renewing our lives !!!

Drug + alcohol abuse causes so much.......Body abuse, loss of teeth, hair, body parts, cancer, disease, looking old, terrible for anyone !!! It causes suicide, overdose, threats to others, rape, incest, loss of loved ones, and it can cause danger to your pets !!! Smoking or drinking will give your pets cancer, I have heard of plenty sad upsetting stories of people losing pets to cancer because family / owner smoked near them interior home, or animal cruelty, same as children, oh, I know about this sadness !!!

If offered drugs say NO ! Why would I need that shit in my life to make it even worse ???! Ruins our lives ! Complete waste of our money + lives, time !!! We don't need anymore unneeded b.s. in our lives !!! I am very exhausted of that crap in my life, I have put up with enough of the lunacy nearby close because of family, others harassment, annoying !!! TIRED.

You can start over your life, renew !!! Do not have self loathing, emotional turmoil, too ashamed to start over, because when you make a start to quit drugs, or other addictions you change into better soul !!! I do not judge others on drugs, I know it is difficult to be sober when the mind is afflicted by pain, abuse, from the past or present......I only wish for others to try, try to change your life for the better ! We have a world to change together ! We cannot be high, messed up anymore ! Over !

Support groups / co - dependents emotional support groups are out there, available to all, attend with loved ones, family, friends, invite others you know need help right now getting rid of all addictions, drug + alcohol abuse treatment needs to be strict, be tough kick these addictions ass !!!   ;)

We have got to get cleaned up, Be sober, start over your life new, move if needed, get rid of others of bad influence in your lives if needed, does not matter who it is !!! If constantly inviting the addictions into your life / view ??? Gotta go, sad, can be emotional turmoil, but know what is best for you and those you love !!! 

Know you deserve better than this trash in your life, Adios drugs !!!

LOVE, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment