Saturday, August 4, 2018

bananya, glow worm + others !

I am thinking about the cutesy toys I have found online, New to me, was the Rainbocorn toy !

Bananya -- is a part of the colorful cutesy Kawaii brand, I just adore it ! Variety of toys / items even plush, I have mentioned before I know, but eh, it's nice ! Kitty cat who dwells interior a banana, sets there, very whimsical, I enjoy the variety of cuteness !

Rainbocorn -- is a very colorful, brightly hued plush, contained in grand sized plastic colorful egg ! Remove wrapping, find the grand sized plush interior, remove the sequined charm from egg, lock + place the sequin charm on the tummy of the plush character ! I quite enjoyed the sparkled charm tummy, the Rainbocorn is very cutie !!! Found online, I adore ! Variety / surprise ! Affordable !

Rainbows + Unicorns items !!!  --- there are plenty of the very beautiful hued cute, cheerful, rainbow + unicorn ( colorful horse / Pegasus ) items, wear, figurines, very brightly hued, enchanting, I enjoy colorful cheerful, too bad there are not unicorns flying in the sky here on earth !!! Probably in heaven there will be !!! Very cutie !!! Aww.....

Cars !!!  --- these have been plentiful everywhere for years now, the character cars by Disney Pixar, these are colorful, race cars + others, they have several Cars movies out now !!! Years old, but still exciting for all ages to watch, plenty of memorabilia for these Cars, they race, talk, very fun to watch !!! Something we might all enjoy, New characters for everyone !!! Everywhere !!!

Glow worm !!! -- I have forever been friends to glow worm ! He is the cutesy sleepy nite nite worm who glows, some may have heart beat, to help children rest / go to sleep.......I know how cute he is !!! Very docile, comforting Glow worm is !!! He wears a nite nite go to sleep hat, and he helps you rest ! Variety in glow worm, he's very comforting to children ! Look online, wish for another !   ;)

I found yesterday scratch to reveal sticker sets ! Unique to me, scratch the front of the stickers to reveal secret message ! Fun ! Exciting ! These were at Fam D ! 

At DG I found several sets of newer stickers, that were variety, black cats, Emoji, donuts, others, very pretty ! On school supply aisle, and then I found the cutesy rubber / plastic character glue containers ! Very affordable, mini sets ! I thought what are these ???! Very nice ! Also they had matching plastic clip on key chains in the characters also same price !!! Animals etc.....collect !

It's Saturday morning and I often remember watching pbs broadcasting tv channel I certainly enjoyed watching most of them !!!

Lamb Chop's play along !!! --- this was a children's show I adored, very docile, cute, cheerful lamb puppet that talked, singing songs, learning ways / ideas, ways of goodness ! I remember I had been gifted one or two lamb chop's puppet toys I enjoyed ! Aww......very sweet lamb puppet !!! He was certainly cheerful + sweet...........there was a red haired woman who talked to him I remember ! This tv show was for children, I quite enjoyed watching it on pbs......May still be out there online or for purchase......

Captain Kangaroo !!!  --- red coat man, he talked to puppets ! Characters, moose + rabbit, others ! This was an older one replayed to my age of children back in 1980s ! I enjoyed this as well, learning, etc......probably still somewhere also.

Mr. Rogers Neighborhood --- this was a children's show also on pbs, that I forever watched also, some replayed I think, but he was a pastor, and encouraged goodness, lessons, learning, he had puppets also !!! I adored the blue castle the puppets dwell interior, they would talk to Mr. Rogers, and his friends !!! Trolley was a red train that drove by and stopped, the puppets were all characters, still enchanting to watch !!!

Enjoy !!! 

LOVE, julie



No comments:

Post a Comment