Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Letter today...

Screams Japanese N family strong up here north of you bitch f you !!! Our children school bus go by now f you bitch !!!?????? Whoever this is ??? Sullivan house north they said ??? Screams about Rogers, Ken alexandr land, money, rent house over by creek northwest of my home ....f them f them we own it !!!!????? Screams about house south of Lynn alexandr house old dump house with silo in ground old pool dump beater cars in yard....We live here now we own the house here we get land house cars to salvage for money we get it !!! ????

Screams over Chad trailer and bshaw thug dump party animals man !!! Looks like a junk yard at corner Chad dump trailer, good grief ! We get money off land, house, bshaw horses !!! We sell !! Screaming at me non stop dea own your ass bitch because your family involved !!! You m crtl family member !!! You don't get estate because your family in this ! Dea kill your fat ass bitch f you f MZ !!! You all go dea own this road and all houses land near you !!! We never leave bitch !!! We get the money !!!

I'm sick and tired of screams from OkCity trash dea crooks telling me this that they own my ass because my family was all in this crtl trash !!!! Would someone please tell those aholes that I am nothing in dea, I am not involved in any of this trash !!! They keep trying to do something to me, harass the check out of me about my trash worthless family crtl and money off estate !!! Dea is nothing to me ! I am not and have never been involved in any of that crap trash !!! They make threats, Dean country ham talk, m crtl, Philip your uncles all, just non stop I am exhausted !!! Dea I am nothing in this drug trafficking crap you are the trash !!! Screams about Z and Kenz also about money, land, OkCity, Mark w, Charles weave, sick of this !!!.

At fnb bank Marlow today I updated my bank info and screams about girl at computer she's hacking your info bitch !! She behaved odd, smirk.......Screams about Anna, dea own this bank bitch selling drugs dea clean up, get out bitch !!! Anna fake looking, screaming about her wedding bands look at her diamonds wedding set $ 50, 000 we want it !!!????? Weirdness. Dea owns this bank bitch get out fat ass !!!

Screaming stevie about mom money, BM money says he gets it all played him in Vegas and on creek east ????? Non stop crack head rambling bitching about it, then his face got burned plastic mask into his skin, cancer, aids, diabetes, needs health tech, surgery, money, but never mentions rehab or strict drill sergeant brain wave controlled he needs inforced on his own waves !!! Go take meds a hole, stop screaming rambling upsetting me, harassing me non stop over my health, tiggy cat dead in box ? Pumpkin cat has to be put to sleep for good brain cancer, grandparents dead involved !!! Brain tumors you have bitch diabetes ! F you for leaving today bitch !!!

Then various Screams over Tim Joe, Bill, Nick, dead !!! We get money ! Bade, his money shit man we get it bitch ! F your family bitch !!!

Screams about hairy dong man it's big man ! Big balls hung bitch !!! We f p#### hard big f yeah man !!! Non stop sicko filth sick of hearing this crap.

Very tired screams non stop stevie close by house all night hear his voice LOUD......not much rest / sleep, very tired don't feel well......

I wish this was all over away from me totally........I'm sick of all the dea stories, cries it's not fair, harassing my poor dog, me, mom, pumpkin, Mimi, cattle, just non stop all the time.

Mom back the same, she's very much in pain can't do much of nothing, I pick up the slack here and at mimis, oh, well.

I don't feel well, can't + don't care about all this junk. No way to live. Suffering years of other people's trash in my face, head, I'm dumped on because I exist. I'm a good person, sad the world doesn't even know me and hate me non stop around here, everywhere. Oh well.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment