Friday, August 31, 2018

Heart -- shaped sunglasses !......

Just bought a new affordable pair of sunglasses ! My sunglasses broke this morning, I had to quickly buy a pair locally as I had to drive today........Sun's harsh rays seem to hurt my eyes, I always wear a pair of them !

I stopped by Family Dollar store and I found a VERY cutesy pair of sunglasses ! Cost a few dollars......oh, they are nice ! One of my favorite shapes of the lenses !!! Hearts ! I already have had plenty of nice comments on them today since I purchased them..........

These are shaded nice, I think online / internet they are in an array of different, unique color hues ! Mostly a girl item I suppose ???........lol.......but eh ? Guys can wear also if they choose !!! These are very fun !

ENJOY ! 

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment