Tuesday, August 7, 2018

bought watermelon today !!!.....

Today I found the right watermelon, it is watermelon time ! They are ripe ! It was very heavy to lift !!! Yi Yi !!! It must have weighed twenty pounds, grand sized !

I lifted the watermelon several times today as I transported it from town to my kitchen.......lol.....very heavy !

I washed the watermelon interior the kitchen sink with water, dried it with paper towels. It was very easy to cut with knife down side.......I pulled it apart on each side after cutting with my finger edges, it was ripe, easy to half !!! Very red, very sweet taste, yum !!!

Watermelons grow locally very plentiful, interior the sandy soil..........I have grown them before several summers they are quite easy to grow actually.......several varieties !

I place my watermelon interior plastic storage containers for refrigerator, I cut squares out of the watermelon meat, chill interior these containers, refrigerate !!!

Salt is something I enjoy sprinkling on bites of watermelon, place interior bowl for yourself, salt if wished, eat for sweet snack after meals.....

There are different color hues of the watermelon interior meat as they say, very pretty each color hue !

Color hues of watermelon meat I adore each color of these !  :

There's these colors of watermelon

--- yellow
--- Orange
--- pinkish
--- red

I prefer all watermelon colors + salt ! It's not summer without watermelon in the kitchen every year !   :(    lol......

Chill + enjoy !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment