Saturday, August 18, 2018

Today's crap letter.

Screams all evening yesterday then morning today so far !.....Screams about mixxmix going !!! F you fat whale diabetes type 2 bitch f you eat candy fat ass !!!!???? They told me a month ago I DON'T have diabetes.....whatever non stop crap !

Screams about Sheena butlr, her, her kids she's been screwing real Z ???? Whatever that's about ??? Screaming about sterling brats all morning rat hair, Amber snidr, shay, their kids ??? Justin W. And Justin C., jameys rodeo and Elgin money off whatever ???

Screaming over heaven and Ivan m, more of that cry bag junk, their aunt at rush, works at grocery ??? Ada, Dallas north community ???? Sterling brats I don't even know money or Japanese still going there ??? Screams over chucky cheese everywhere we own chucky cheese we own we have work for crtl Japanese bitch f govt to hell !!! Screaming mixxymix him or his boyfriends ??? Creepy drive high erratic main st rush started hearing ping ping f you bitch !!! Driver screaming waving at me hurry bitch !!! Then I heard I get Z money I get his entertainment money I worked my dong and ass  off man !!! I will kill him man f him !!!!???????? Was that mixxymix in car ???? Creepy !

Then screams over Philip Brett Tessa krissa patty money, land estate over east and Blanchard ????? More m crtl screams Mark's people over here bitch !!!???? Eye roll....whatever brats. Leave me alone. Tired, not feeling well, sick of this all....

Various voices screaming about their weenies ! Sicko ! My balls be swelled man ! Hairy dongs over here, pack it good man !!! Sick.......non stop guess they must have ball troubles !.......lol....wore em out everywhere !

Screaming Japanese slut saying she's my niece, she is Jared daughter I get estate too my mom said !!!! Well here we go again trash. Eye roll. Annoying as hell !

Screaming over models, they dead because you blog bitch f you fat ass bitch !!! Then screaming over Stanley, Chris, Jared their stupid antics non stop !!!

Screaming about Megan, Cody, Travis, John f them ! F the J family to hell bitch we kill you all fat ass bitch !!! F John f John !!! He did this f him !!! Mad at our side ! Lol....

Air conditioner went out today wire exterior burned, stevie and various voices screaming non stop at me they raped your dog when you were 18 bitch f you Bitch !!! Then screaming that they used equipment crooked up north of this house to burn air conditioning wires laughing hysterically !!!Screaming non stop f MZ f him to hell ! F him ! Screaming about fake MZ ????

LOUD ping ping as I drove down my road here returning from rush, all houses driveways, extra loud ping ping zip in my head, waves !!! Screaming about pumpkin cat, tiggy, Rocky, grandparents, blue cow, goofball, rowdy, buddy dog non stop ! I miss those not here !!!

Not feeling so well, still bleeding, very tired of all this.

Mom feeling some better, but still excruciating pain shoulders, hips, back, wheat planting season in a few short weeks, wheat sacks to lift....

Ah, well, another day.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment