Tuesday, August 28, 2018

day of the dead items at D G stores !!!......

Just returned home from local shopping....

I found for decorating / celebrating the colorful Day of the Dead decorations, party wares, costume wear, solar dancers also ! Excited !!!      ;)

I found several of the Day of the Dead items at the local dollar general store, very colorful, affordable, whimsical !!! These are nice for the home, place upon the offerenda !

I enjoyed browsing the Halloween decor aisles at Dollar General stores + Family dollar stores today !!! I even found skull items at family dollar for day of the Dead, looked as though a clear see thru glass container / jar, may be others for those to enjoy !!!

Colorful skull items at DG are very pastel, and shiny skulls also for day of the Dead, I know many celebrate their culture locally, tradition !!!

At family dollar I found an aisle of Halloween costumes, head bands and all harvest kitchen wares !!! All types, very affordable ! 

I know very soon Wal-Mart + target, and ALL pet stores will have available pet costumes !!! All prices, characters ! Very cutesy to costume our pets for all Autumn / Halloween celebrations !!! Adorable !

Look online for ALL Day of the Dead and Halloween decorations and everything ! Most stores I have mentioned earlier have these available !!!

I find plenty of Halloween pet treats at pet stores + Halloween pet Chewys ! These are very nice ! Affordable ! Yearly I purchase a few for my dog !!! He needs a Halloween costume !!! Haha ! I enjoy the costumes for me to wear + pets to wear !!!

We should ALL celebrate the enchanting Autumn season with its beautiful oranges, holds, reds, Brown's, and know that ALL ages can dress in costume for Halloween / Day of the Dead ! Paint faces, wear a costume, listen to music, attend ONLY good social events that are safe ONLY ! Take pets to your home events only, be watchful, responsible, watch over children + pets, keep them safe.

Plenty of time to prepare for these social events that are safe and ONLY of goodness !     ;)

Enchanting, favorite time of year, always has been.

Excited !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment