Saturday, August 25, 2018

beistle, grandin road, kirklands, Halloween !!!......

I have been looking online at all of the seasonal Halloween / autumn decorations / party wares, plenty online !

Yesterday I found the Beistle brand of Halloween only party wares !!! Oh, my goodness ! Very much in love with this brand ! Black + Orange, vintage / old style 1920s time graphics look, to these decorations, mostly of the paper these are made ! Affix to walls, enjoy at celebrations !!! I just adore these, party wares include ::::::

Printed plates
Printed boxes, gifts + desserts
Printed dinner napkins
Streamers
Table top decorations, honeycomb papers !
Party necklace
Decorations affix to walls

Mostly affordable ! Inquire !

THEN...........

Grandin Road, --- is a new to me Halloween / autumn decoration, all seasons to celebrate, a  company to browse through !!! I have seen Grandin Road tv advertising on the tv shopping network Qvc !!! It has plenty cutesy, whimsical, party wares / decorations, they have most seasons !!! For celebrating ! Online store, had plenty, some of the pieces, very expensive !!! But others reasonable, lower cost ! I see much I wish to collect + take care of ! High end cost most, but, hey I enjoy seeing it all......inquire !

Jim Shore figurines / collectibles, ---  are available also !!! All seasons, I find these online also, cute ! Some affordable, others may be pricey, eBay may have them also, inquire, great to collect, store / take proper care of yearly !!! Qvc I find these on the tv mostly, local decor stores, online.

Kirklands --- is another decor store, it is local and a chain store, I found it one day at the local city, has much to see + buy !!! Halloween + Autumn decorations, for celebrating !!! Nice prices, most ! Some expensive, just browse through online store for Kirklands, enjoy there as well !!!       ;)

I finally found a new plastic coverage table cloth !!! I needed a new one, last year my cats accidentally tore the edges of the table cloth..........I found it at Wal-Mart, Halloween / autumn, they are reasonable prices, most stores !!! If you can keep them from being torn, re use next year also, but these brighten up / cheer up your kitchen, seasonal,  printed, designs, character printed, or plain, cloth also available but more so pricey cost !!! Most stores and look online, newer best affordable !

Excited !!!

Celebrating the seasons !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment