Wednesday, August 29, 2018

stop / end, evil animal trafficking and animal testing !.......

I adore all animals, I wish to keep them all very safe + protected from all evil......often humans are filth, cruel, evil, cause harm, danger, disarray, are very irresponsible trash. Anything to have money for their corruption, evil organization !!!

I know that illegally trafficking humans + animals is sick, filthy, evil, and this continues to go on daily with corruption / evil organization........

kidnapping / stealing any rare, beautiful, and or thought to be unique animal from the wild / the jungles, unseen, unknown of before, MUST STOP !!!

This has went on for too many years !!! Often the very wealthy involved in evil corruption, nasty  drug dealing, all over earth, give money to crime organizations all over earth to sell, solicit, rape, torture, innocent animals and traffick them all everywhere over the earth, same as humans !!! Just as poaching, kill for beautiful fur, bones, teeth, neglect, hold captive !!! It sickens me, causes me much sadness, turmoil within my heart ! I cry much over this very upsetting evil !!!

This MUST STOP all over the earth, the high fashion big wheel snob people and their corruption evil organization drug, traffickers, all need to be over immediately ! This is one area of evil that needs removed from our earth, should NEVER be allowed to continue on, clean up the earth, rid of evil crime rings / organizations !!!

Drug dealers, high fashion snobby big wheels, are always involved, every state, city, country, town, land, all filthy trash idiots, nasty evil !!! I will always fight to remove this from earth !!! Tired of them / all their creepy evil ruin of EVERYTHING !!!     :(   they are TRASH.

These rare, unique animals, can be ANY animal, local wildlife, jungles, Congo, reserves, anywhere, MUST be stopped immediately, returned to wild, IF you know of this filth, ALERT ALL others of goodness ONLY !!!

Another sick filth, I completely HATE, is that upsetting idea / way of animal testing !!! I have forever been very saddened by animal testing also !!! They are loser trashes people who claim they are scientific chemists, or investigators, who do nothing but  take innocent animals such as any pet, to do severe evil harm to them against their own will / choice, they go to laboratory and harsh tests are performed on any animal, very upsetting I have cried many years of knowing this goes on !!!

I heard once there was an animal testing facility in OkCity, performing these very sickening / evil / upsetting chemical tests on pets from shelters that were not adopted !!! It upset me terribly a facility as this exists anywhere on the earth !!!

They claim they are testing animals to help humanity with items that must be tested on animals first ! Chemicals, unknown medicines, sprays, removing body appendages, blood borne pathogens !!! Anything they claim is scientific, very stupid, sickening, upsets me forever, since I first heard of this !!! I think it to be very corrupt, suspicious of corrupt evil organization also !!! MUST be STOPPED also !!!

I know I love / adore care for ALL animals, I feel it is my responsibility as ALL of our responsibilities to clean up the earth of corruption / evil, save lives of those innocent, unable to find help of goodness ! I wish to be there to keep the animals, all innocents VERY SAFE, as I know OUR Lord instructs us to be helpful, kind, respectful, caring, chivalrous !

Bring goodness !

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment