Friday, August 10, 2018

Letter more harassing screaming !!!....

Started screaming at me 2 am this morning harassing my dog, screaming about Japanese Cwfd idiot his friends, sluts around here on creeks, sterling people still alive in whore houses over east around the area, snobby trash from High school , followed me to red river taos nm jealous I left jealous I had money, rat hair, cassy lock, pendley trash, all the sluts an snobs from sterling high, Marlow that followed be out there in 2011 and they been living it up there for years years now flying around Cwfd gave them all money cards while you suffered fat ass !!! 

Stevie says he put fat ass pictures of me up online tagged fat ass baby Julie, spread all over internet with all the other snobby bratty jealous sterling brats !!! Said they been putting pictures up online of me fat hiding them with equipment sending to crtl trash all over world, taking pics of me in my home when hacked and put everywhere, stevie keeps telling me this !!! Put this online said been there for years comments on my fat ass, look how fat this bitch is f her !!! Website called fat baby Julie, wah I'm so damn upset ! Trash !!! I figured they did that I never knew anything about all this !!! Screaming because I dare travel to Taos ever since then non stop screams over JR, and how all the sluts rat hair and her crew living it up out there for years ????? Snobs from high school......

Then today no Davis, Kay called my Mimi to stop by and she was scared I had to go over there, as I drove stevie + Japanese also did nothing but scream about their Japanese aids friends family trying to hack my Mimi today f you fat bitch f you !!! Screams about Alan he's against you bitch f you !!! Fat whale.....!!! My friend goes my everybody goes because you exist bitch f you !!!

I DO NOT need to be screamed at constantly by a busted crtl crack head worthless piece of shit and damn Japanese trash every damn day, hour, minute, driving, thinking, resting NEVER stops !!! Not fair not fair f you bitch !!! You have to be involved won't buy won't sell !!! M crtl !!! F you fat ass bitch !!! Cries about Tim gone, Joe gone I worked money off them !!! F them f you govt owns your ass bitch !!! Screaming making fun non stop b.s. from crtl trash sluts and all trash !!!

5 years ago as I was hacked bad they had 20 + whores following me around chicksha + Duncan Wal-Mart followed me into stores close in my face trying to cut my damn hair, hollering at me f you baby j !!! M crtl you f everyone over bitch !!!! Saying at me your family raped me bitch !!! Saying they would make whore out of me !!! In the damn store !!!! Fat bitch look at her !!! F her !!! Went on for 3 years both stores, had Kyle s. Stevie black brother following me at lawton down highway, to target to a spit blood on me, cornered me I ran !!! You know how sorry that is ???!!! I knew NOTHING about all this shit !!! Kept hacking me at all stores screaming, stalking hacking my internet putting creepy around here pictures up on my internet ebay was one of them, necro, pedo,gay, rape,  animal abuse, satanic creepy crap non stop !!! Still goes on with stevie, then saying that they sell drugs on my internet as me to set me up use pics of me they have taken then put my pics on nasty sex websites, Facebook, all that filth to set me up !!!!?????? Fat fs are us !!!!???? Then he laughs about my weight, me being sick die bitch die !!! Busted because of you !!! I knew not one thing about all this stalker crap none of it !!!

Then had nasty Kell bohn calling me, being nicely nice about attending church crap, I didn't know anything about her being like that !!! She needed to use my laptop, show me pics on a disc, placed in my computer, she behaved weird flopped down on my bed hard stayed online an hour, showing me family pics, looked harmless, she was always nice but cried all the time, Rob was greasy looking high, I stopped going to her house !!! Said he wanted to marry me, said I was hot !!! Creepy ! They told me they used equipment tried to get him to rape me !!! She kept talking to me in my mind about stuff, with stevie, they had to go with Chad here there Kelly was upset about all this, talked in my bedroom at ceiling, non stop, then people from church voices talking non stop to me calling me fat ass bitch lazy brat !!!! Non stop this went on !!! Kuntz family, all Katrina, old bitch, Kathy, Julie s, Brenna, bran bohn, Morgan, Kelly wanted me to help her, them with catching bad crooks ??? She was a victim, James watt, he kept telling me you are too beautiful for this I have cried Julie marry me !!! That played non stop !!! Kelly and Sasha in bed !!! That was sicko !!!

Whole class talking in my ceiling Jeff and brad Millam, Jeff wants you to suck his #### bitch hard !!! Gay sounds of sterling people from high school Clint b, Anthony, crying because I went to his grandmother funeral fake his mom dead because of you bitch !!!????? Once again I knew nothing !!! Playing Brandon s, high Lisa his aunt, crying over him being gone because of me ????? F you bitch ! F Alan !!! F Chad bitch !!! Brandon bought you Tylenol at Dollar store Chad penguin stuff he died we stole it bitch cry bitch, shot Chad brad in our yard bitch !!!???

Gun shots right beside my bedroom, in front my bedroom window, people hitting my wall, screaming on my waves, Alan's out here bitch then put frat stink in my window, as Alan, people peeing off my roof wrestling around, they screamed they were in my ceiling to shoot you bitch ! Then I heard gunshots overhead and a body roll off my roof above !!! Screaming about idiots on t.v. spying on me in my house here naked johnd ????? Off tv ????!!! Creepy !!! Screamed they whacked on my rowdy dog, raped her, then whacked in my house with Jared key to house on my bedspread, underwear drawer, as Jared, then in my pool f some whores in it with aids for years bitch you are f now bitch !!!!????? I didn't know what to do !!! 5 years this has went on with we are coming to get you soon, or about to stop by, clean the house Julie, on our way to help you !!! Non stop with this !!! Tired of lies, tiding me over to pass time with lies from crack heads !!! About there, so many more people around you we gotta get first we need money, Dean country ham talking with Nick in my head loudly then Philippe, screaming non stop Brett screaming Frankie b, screaming f you marry Luz bitch !!!????? Harassing about krissa, Tessa, non stop m crtl ! Mccracks b.s. screams over them years + !!!

More I can remember from 5 yrs ago as hacked, they also kept hacking me playing bees in my car and at stores I almost fainted I know ! I cry about all this !!!

Tired. More later.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment