Wednesday, August 15, 2018

la la llamas !.....cutesy !...

Just returned home from errands for the day ! I just bought a box of those Scooby Doo fruit snacks ! These are wonderful for a quick snack, DG, Fam dollar stores, have them locally small town + Wal-Mart, grand sizes ! Good !

Anyway,

I have been seeing plenty of videos online youtube of the cutesy llama critters ! Very sweet, docile, pretty eyelashes ! Cutesy animals ! They seem as a very small camel but fuzzy cute !!! Colorful furs, variety, best to live on those llama ranches ! Sweet pals to everyone !

I found plenty of merchandise with llama prints / pictures, graphics, inked onto items ! These I find online very cutesy, adorable, colorful Kawaii also has llama items, pastels !!! Oh, I gotta have those pretties !!!

Llama plenty items for us to check out see if we adore / purchase if you wish !

-- shoes
-- clothing
-- bedding
-- kitchenwares
-- stickers / adhesive
-- stationary sets
-- crafts
-- fabric prints
-- plush animal toys ! Cutesy ! Variety !
-- blankets
-- scarfs
-- bathroom, towels
-- decorations / wall hangings pictures, Art
 PLENTY :::::

I found the colorful llama characters Art work printed on the Dr. Pepper cans in boxes from Wal-Mart to be very exciting Artistic pictures ! Enjoyed the colorful hues on the cans ! Variety Art work on these cans interior boxes ONLY ! My grandma had a can at her house ! I adored the cutesy llamas Art ! Had to tell ya !   ;)

Look online at the cute llama videos youtube best place to look, very sweet creatures ! MUST be kept safe from harm, innocent and docile, aww ! I adore them all !!!

la, la, llama !!!

;)

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment