Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Letter yet again...

Screams yesterday late evening mostly and at Duncan Wal-Mart took Mimi to town with mom, I drove her pickup ping ping, screaming about Chelsea mask you blogged bitch f you !  ( Told ya dumb asses we knew truth, about fake dea cover up busted !!! Bwahaha !!! Truth hurts doesn't it trash ???!!! ) Then screaming We find a way to kill you fat whale !!! Screams f DJ f Ronny !!! F them they get everything !!! Hates on MZ........non stop blames me and him over it all !!! Trash !

 Tired of them all this junk !!! I been hearing all this and then some parts of it all, 20 + years, never understood it all exactly, too sleepy at nite, lost much rest, non stop b.s., screams or ping ping my window in my bedroom, xray me in bed, forcing air in my head + hineybo, grinding my teeth, talking about my nasty titty bags, looking at my bagina, raping me both ends with air, screams in my head couldn't sleep !!! I never been a whore, never done drugs, true Christian, farm girl, nice person, still virgin too boring for them crtl sluts trash !!!....lol...., so they must have couldn't looked but with sats, x Ray machine, obsessed with me weirdos !!! Looking at grandpa Indian underground here non stop......hearing this 20 + years, upsetting !!! Losers ! No privacy, no peace, no rest !!! Using my voice to talk to others everywhere saying I said this I said that !!!!recently found this out !!! Made all these idiots of danger lunatics mad at me, I never knew anything !!! Evidently told them Dean country ham Philip, Sandy while lunatic bunch I turned them all in me and my mom !!!!! We didn't know anything about any of them and their stupid idiot crap !!!!! I mind my own damn business because I don't give a shit about them, all this filth !!!! Said they made Jared mad and his friends telling people in my voice mean shit I was telling him, others outside my house at nite, going to people at their homes talking to them about me, saying I said this that about them ???????? I never knew anything ! Told them I own this that estate I said this that f you to them ????? All of them did this to me !!!! Terrible upsetting. 

More about Alan uncle Randal f them f you all to hell man !!! Driving down hwy 81 screaming about Gary, Tim, Joe, eric, Bill, Nick !!! F those hwoods they rich f them to hell die now m fers, we get their money Japanese crtl strong f them !!! old man in Virginia f him !!! We kill him f old man he's over man !!! We get money now !!!

We kill you for estate bitch !!! kill cattle, obliterate oil wells everywhere !!! Weather says next again cannot stop us now !!! We bring more now !!! Washdc here now !!! Dallas ft worth screams about money there, g. s land cattle equipment, screams about Japanese health techs WF, beady bunch, Indian fair money off something about that next !!!????

Poison your dog's and cattle bitch everyone's goes we take over f them washdc strong !!! Screams Michigan ft Sawyer ???? Followed around Wal-Mart Duncan by teenys in mask Asian ????? Stinky shoo !!! Must be something, stand stare follow me, watching my hands, purse, shopping cart.???? Looking interior cart non stop ????? Screams about tostadas ??? Non stop.....stevies fave !!! Bwahaha !!! He's got a model figure to keep thin !!!.....lol......little bites !!! Barbazon + John casablancas are calling !!! Whatever ! Eye roll ! Pfft !

Screams they kill everyone over your fat mouth bitch f you fat ass !!! We get this shit man ! We get money ! Hwood money Dallas money Nash money goes to us washdc grubby hands man !!! We worked we kill we get it all man f old man his sons man !!! They don't get shit !!!???? Whatever this is about go figure ???? Screams over playboy bimbos again.....I was f this bitch man I get money man f them !!! Took em f this shit !!!????? So tired of hearing this replayed daily, hourly, minutely.........whatever. old whores fight in money, drugs, raping !!!!! Filthy trash talk on my waves !!!

Screams money off tulsa ??? Various voices, Japanese, Ada people, screams over Tim's j, money they dead we get their money man !!! F them dead gone ! Baders money f him !!!?????

Screams from stevie lunatic mind to mine over harassing about money off Hwood, playboy, my worthless crtl m family, Philip money, bshaw this road money, depresses me about my grandparents, cats, causes me anxiety, emotional upset non stop harassing about Megan dead f her !!! He said you guys told him to keep my mind stirred up in range of emotions daily to repair my brain after being hacked, so he cannot tell me the truth this is the tactics of cia dea fbi ??????? Yeah right he's trying to exhaust me more depress me because my mind is already a tired mess of surgeries !!!!

Screams from dea fbi OkCity all evening this morning over you f everybody over whale f you bitch !!!! Keep screaming about some guy named Jamal urk ????? Gay guy OkCity ???? Money off him or fbi something ???? 5 years now screams various voices over him ????

Screams over half mix mixxymix again ????? Screaming that dea fbi own bshaw Chad trailer Sullivan Rogers houses ????!!!! Non stop we own that road bitch f you !!! We own you kill you bitch !!! F you !!! Screams over pedos sicko filth and animal rape stories sicko upsetting pics sent to my waves !!!! Stop it now !!! Makes me very upset sick !!! I vomit so sickening upsetting !!! Stevie or whoever ????!!! Stop !!!!

My mom back pain still excruciating, tail bone vertebrae very swelled coccyx area, she said very swelled terrible I suppose the surgery from sats ???? But she has trouble standing and bladder leakage started some she said I told her mine did this when I had the back alignment surgery, couldn't pee hardly.....but anyway, I told her less walking around early a. m. Outdoors........less stretching her back muscles ......hopefully she's better still crying maybe new mattress next week G. Still behaving hacked after returning from donnys ?????? He needs to calm down terribly, sedate him with sats ??? Lol......stevie claims he hacks his waves ???? So tired of excess unneeded b.s. in my life, hatefulness, yelling belittling......then put up with all this other mess of b.s. !!!!!

Oh well......thanks for all the help you guys.

Love, julie








No comments:

Post a Comment