Tuesday, August 28, 2018

charlie bears !!!.......

I have been seeing plenty of gifts to purchase online lately, shop early I say for Christmas, save, collect, box, wrap later ! OR, just gift to yourself right this minute !!!

I found the very beautiful character themed, Charlie Bears, the plush teddy bears !!! Oh, I gotta have these ! These would be wonderful gifts for the holidays, EVERY celebration !!! They have very cutesy faces, fur hues, and they are in character, wearing hats, clothings often.........

I know there is also available other plush animal creatures, variety ! Oh, they are cute !   ;)

These are so very beautiful and nice, place on the sofa / living area furniture, bedroom, areas ! You know how I am, I decorate subtle with these all, too nice to just store away, let everyone view them at all times, why not ????.........lol...

Charlie Bears ! Look online, or tv shopping sometimes !

I was able to find those, and I think they are adorable / darling ! Sweet + cutesy !

I know I bought a box of those Little Debbie snack cake / mini decorated cakes, two in a package, several packages interior the boxes !!! A few dollars a box in cost, affordable !

There are Autumn / fall season themed cakes + brownies, yellow school bus, unicorn cakes / strawberry cakes, banana twins, zebra stripe cakes, decorated so pretty ! Yum ! Several to buy, try......

ENJOY !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment