Wednesday, August 1, 2018

french toast for breakfast tomorrow !.....

I am going to create quick prep breakfast tomorrow morning !

French toast is one of my fave breakfasts to prepare, I prefer simple the best, I am often very tired early a. m mornings or in a rush ! Not much time ! 

I haven't prepared the French toast since March I think, yum for breakfast ! , it's August, fall season this is best I know, but going to enjoy tomorrow morning........lol...

I usually prepare three pieces of French toast. I just adore using the French Brioche bread, very yum ! Very pretty bread I prefer it ! BUT you can also just use any white bread slices also !   ;)

You'll need :

--- three slices of bread, white or brioche
--- two eggs whisked together in bowl
--- one teaspoon of vanilla
--- splash of regular milk
--- dash of cinny ! ( cinnamon )
--- dollop of whip topping if wished.
--- three pads butter melt in non stick skillet to cook the French toast.

Whisk two eggs total together, stir in vanilla, splash of milk, then cinnamon.

Take three slices of bread.

Place both sides of bread slices all three total, flip over drench in egg batter. Cover all sides of the bread slices. Place in non stick buttered pan, flip as it turns light brown, well cooked but not over done !!!

I use a pancake turner, flat utensil to turn over my French toast on all sides, prepare one at a time ! Simple, no rush, no worries, I prefer my egg batter not overdone ! Looks marbled effect when completed / finished. Pretty !

Place onto platter, pour pancake maple syrup over the French toast slices, drench, if wished place a dollop of the simple whip topping on top !!!

Brioche bread is something I enjoy ! It MUST be refrigerated / cool temp for perfect French toast !   ;)

Wal-Mart bakery has Brioche bread, or look online, keep stored interior refrigerator. Local bakery may have the specialty Brioche bread as well inquire !!!

I adore vanilla !!! Madagascar vanilla is a fave of mine wonderful flavor ! Vanilla is a nice fragrance / scent I enjoy cooking with it......use it much ! Find vanilla most stores, all brands nice !

Pancake maple syrup I love for pancakes + French toast breakfast only ! Lol.......the syrup is available any store, find at Wal-Mart, target, DG, Fam D, local grocery, online / internet, great syrups everywhere !!!

Excited to prepare French toast for breakfast in the morning !!!   ;)

Enjoy !

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment