Thursday, August 9, 2018

More harassing cannot rest !!!

Screams non stop last night and bringing skunks up to the house sprayed near my bedroom, stink came into the window so bad I almost vomited, everywhere !!! Sick of this !!! Aaron kid whoever he is Japanese up the road at Chad trailer harassing screaming with stevie and others I'm sure brought skunk up here !!! F you fat whale dea has to use your fat ass out here so we can make money bitch !!! You won't solicit buy sell nothing bitch !! F you ! We have to health tech your fat ass f you I get money off your estate bitch because I'm here dea owns this road we use you bitch !!! I get 5 million !!! 5 more months we use you you have to talk to him on waves fat ass !!! We have to talk to you 5 more months left, no money estate for you til we get this done bitch !!!! Dea owns your ass because all family involved bitch !!!

 I am sick and exhausted enough already I am tired cannot take anymore of this illegal ownership of my life + brain waves !!! I am NOT involved in any of this !!! Illegal to ruin my life try to control me and my life hurt me exhausted !!! Sick of this dea fbi OkCity screams Hwood, Nash b.s. !!!!!

Stevie keeps screaming about MZ Luz, Alan and Bobby Steven lu, Jones 2, Jared money b.s., and every time I leave or plan to travel to location anywhere I am assaulted on my brain waves with non stop screaming !!! Just like today planning to go see watermelon fest activities screaming right now at me because dea has to hit the festival and you ruin everything bitch f you !!!   Sick of crooked crtl busted trafficking drugs everything dea fbi OkCity all these damn Japanese m fers !!!! Corrupt illegal against me exhausted I have Enough stress here at home and illness !!!!

More screams all day last night over mixxymix half mix gay brother kenzee, incest talk, pedo talk screaming over money, saying something non stop now for 5 years about Christmas party at your house bitch no estate nothing til Christmas bitch dea cia fbi not through using your whale ass bitch f you !!!

Screams over Mark Philip krissa money they ended her we use your fat ass prostitute you out bitch traffick rape you bitch we make Monet off you fat ass lose weight whale !!!! Stevie various Japanese screams.......

M crtl money they all bitch whine moan about cry bawl baggin over whores money cry baby brats all of em !!! Dea fbi OkCity Japanese all that over east JR house, Tim, Joe, Bill sick of hearing all this junk !!! Blaming me for everything, and I am owned by dea because my family is all trash involved screaming not fair bitch you own that not fair f you bitch non stop all day, all nite !!!!

Crying about Z and Kenz gays going crying about their friends family killed they were gay and bi he was marrying you bitch !!! Neurotic lunatic cracked out of their heads I DON'T know these weirdos !!!! HELP !!!

Scream everybody got set up in high school and everywhere because you exist bitch they set us all up bitch !!! Stevie b.s. !!! Blaming me over his good friends family all being busted, gone, hey all trash eazy !!! Crying over rat hair money because Alan gets it !!! Lol.........I don't know anything about all that crying crap !!!! Whatever about rat hair infuriates him mad at Alan !!!! Ha ha !!!! It's over now probably for easy e !!!!!

Keeps saying Melvin j passed away dead bitch we killed him he's dying in Virginia bitch now !!! Threw him and cats out on creek to be raped killed bitch !!! Upsets me terribly all this non stop junk he screams !!!! I miss them and I have been very upset because they are not here !!!

Crying about Sandy p bitch money, her grandchildrens, black men money, harassing the check out of my mom she cannot rest at all filthy dreams talking to her, she's in pain excruciating still, taking the Tylenol like nuts, hopefully it won't damage her liver kidneys upsetting worrisome !!! New mattress helped thanks to everyone who helped with that G. is a hateful bitch I'm sorry so hateful to you helping !!! Probably hacked or just his mini pearlie tantrums he's her twin baby.........

Screams all day nite about the trailers houses up my road north jd Waller house butler's earnest n, houses we own these bitch dea cia fbi we own f you fat ass run your trap off on blog !!!! Stevie or the Japanese together probably, cussing Megan and me, fat asses !!! You get this that f you then cussing little John from sterling for helping ! Love ya John !!! + Megan Cody Travis too !!!   ;)

Screams about Ronny DJ Darko Indian fair, m crtl money Darko basin, houses marktay had !!!! Philippe houses east of rush s !!!! Money off those idiots !!!!??????? DJ Ronny did this to us F them f you all insane m fers all you bitch !!!! Takes one to know one trash !!!! I say !!!   ;)

Keeps saying pumpkin cat has to be put to sleep bad brain cancer heart bad he's dying bitch f you your black ass cat f him took my money because he got hacked bitch I set here to work on him and you bitch !!! Upsets me all the time....

Stevie keeps saying he has moved to fishing but he sounds extremely close on my fans, LOUD !!!! Crying over money and the 59 / scent tostadas he doesn't get free anymore over at taco mayo, his girlfriend is over he says right Randy ??? I told him that taco Casa had a super tostada but it would cost too much, too much to eat for his model figure !!!!! John casablancas Barbazon don't approve tiny bites now !!!

Screams over guinea pigs, gerbils, hamsters adopted you blogged bitch f you !!!! No health tech for you anymore bitch !!!! Dying of cancer all you bitch f you !!! WF  he go now bitch !!! Screaming about LO arena rodeo over there, money off something ????? Bringing 55, 000 more down her from washdc take 5 more months find out something on you bitch !!! We own you bitch !!! Then screaming last night something about they part black over here bitch !!! Need money bitch !!!...

Just non stop crapola.

I am exhausted. My mom needs help resting turn pain off down if possible I know you are all extra busy all the time, I just don't know what to do about all this. I'm too tired, sick feeling.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment