Thursday, August 16, 2018

Halloween + Autumn season !....

Halloween + Autumn / fall season are two of my favorite upcoming seasons ! I have been seeing plenty of items for everything to celebrate these days on the way !

 I LOVE to decorate my home, every room + porch outdoors with Autumn / Halloween / Harvest / Thanksgiving items, I collect when I have extra money, saved money for years, I buy affordable ONLY. Pumpkin cat enjoys helping me decorate ! Aww !    :)

Halloween items I am finding at most stores + online ! I adore the cutesy items most !!!   ;)

--- candy ! All size grand or small Halloween 
--- clothing
--- bedding, all
--- kitchenwares
--- statues / figurines
--- wall decor
--- craft kits
--- costumes / face paint
--- nail art
--- party lights, all, inquire !
--- glassware, napkin holders, dishes
--- all Halloween melamine dishes
--- wreaths for doors
--- jewelry, party wear, Wal-Mart, affordable.
--- day of the Dead items !
--- sticker sets / adhesive
--- Orange, gold, red leaf strands to string along areas
--- printed colorful cardboard character decorations.
--- soaps, towels, kitchen + bath
--- scented candles of autumn / fall season
--- glow in the dark items


The characters / items I adore for decorating and buying cutesy items are as this ::::::::

-- pumpkins, variety all shapes, colors, sizes
-- black crows
-- scarecrows
-- black cats
-- witches / witch hats !!! Cauldrons ! Lol.....
-- skulls
-- Autumn leaves
-- candy corn themed items, pretty !
-- Orange + black items, plenty !
-- squirrel / harvest statues
-- Autumn water globes / fall season + Halloween
-- black bats
-- plush items often find, may be limited !
-- fabric, all, Halloween + Autumn.
-- owls
-- Harvest, Thanksgiving items, ALL !

Cutesy is best to me I adore !    BUT............Those creepy, upsetting decorations are icky nasty ! Yikes ! DO NOT buy them !    

Orange Pumpkins ---  are for carving pictures, Jack o lantern faces, cutesy best ! Those carving kits are available + patterns to affix to pumpkins then carve the design / face + picture ! Real pumpkins ONLY, fresh from farm to local grocery, other stores are best ! Often the foam pumpkins break / tear, when carvable available ! Jack o lantern pumpkin carving kits are available most areas soon ! I adore this old time tradition, every year ! Or paint the pumpkins, Art !

These stores + online find items !   ;)

Steinmart
Homegoods
Marshalls
Michaels
Hobby Lobby
Jo - Ann's
Wal-Mart
Dollar stores, all, dollar tree, family dollar, dollar general
Ross's
Tj maxx
Big lots
Tuesday morning
Pier 1
Party City
Wallys Party Factory
Oriental Trading

Look online !!!

Variety prices, characters, styles available !

Autumn Harvest items ---- are also available for Thanksgiving to decorate with or use on the Thanksgiving table ! Very cutesy, I adore the color hues of all these also !

ENJOY ! j.





No comments:

Post a Comment