Thursday, August 23, 2018

Letter.....

Screaming non stop all morning evening about its over !!! F you bitch ! You blogged Gund brand f you fat ass !!! Stevie screaming because we had to travel to take cattle to apache and feed truck stopped overheated, they did it at Marlow Burton's auto we paid Japanese to force shit up in radiator !!! Hahaha crazy laughter f you fat bitch !!! Your grandma paid us at Burton's for nothing bitch !!! F you !

While I am helping load cattle drive, multi task stevie and Japanese are screaming whores various f you bitch f you ! I can't have your money estate bitch f you mm !!! Not fair bitch ! Traffick rape kill you bitch !!! Made me upset sick as I tried to help with cows, loading, listening to mom g. And Mimi, talk !!!! Thought I was going to pass out !!! Upsets me ! Non stop screaming about money over east, his mom's money, BM money ???? Luz getting married he wanted to marry her ???? Then marrying Morgan ??? Non stop crying bitching about his lost loves, marriages, girlfriend and ol prostitutes over east ???? Then  Non stop about Luz, he was spying on her in the shower in mx ??? Sicko weirdo !!! Keeps saying he does this to me for years and masturbated years in my attic perv !!!!

Non stop screaming about Megan, Cody, Travis, John, Teresa, Kent, Dwayne, Mike !!! My grandparents, my cats not here, all dead bitch ! bitching about MZ, RC, Ronny dead !!! DJ dead !!! Bitching about fnb bank, Tim Japanese, Joe, screaming about some bitch up the road bshaw, Rogers house rent house he sits with tried triangulating me from rent house like he did 5 yrs ago with that other trash !!! Today satellite tv behaved weird time wrong kept downloading, then I hear stevie and some whore loudly talk aloud louder in my fans, he said from rent house to hack me, playing renty guy again !!!!

Screaming because we got stranded near sterling apartments, north sterling you are killing everyone bitch f you !!! Non stop screams ping ping, f you fat ass I hate you bitch !!! Bitching about everything I am helping work on today everyday, my mom's back is kidney cancer he created he said no surgery kidney cancer, then it's tumors they made, she's a m crtl not a whore f her bitch ass !!! She needs her face lifted, you need fat bitch surgery make a whore out of you fat ass, pretty face but fat body ugly bitch !!! Non stop !
Screaming about grease monkey garage working on our feed truck, f them !!! You ruin everything bitch !!! I hope you die bitch !!! Stevie, Japanese, various whores, screaming last nite about Crystal, in hell picture, to my waves, non stop !

Hi just had to go outdoors to check on my dog, and he started screaming and various others, ping ping just now I smell thousands of skunk stink in my bedroom, permeating from my outside my bedroom, asthma, allergy stinky skunk, now I'm very ill, sick at my stomach.......not feeling well anyway already !!! they use this Sat equipment pull skunks to my bedroom spray goes into my bedroom, I'm puke sick feeling right now !

Hates on + screaming about real Z and Kenz non stop non stop !!!

Screaming about Pennsylvania, washdc, Virginia, Rhode island, York, people OkCity over f you f them !!! More dea screams all day nite, cannot rest !!! Bshaw house dea owned bitch !!! We don't leave til you are dead bitch !!! More of that b.s.......






No comments:

Post a Comment