Sunday, August 12, 2018

sequin plush critters + other fun !....

Today I was very excited to find the small sequin plush critters at DG for about five dollars !!! Very colorful, variety !!! enchanting + heavenly !!! Adore, I am placing mine on my dresser / make up table, so beautiful !!!  Goffa brand, several other brands online, other stores I'm sure !!! Inquire !!! Sparkly ! Totally covered in the sequins !!!    ;)

I also found the simple very affordable Aqua Art, Merkittys !!! --- Kitty cats with mermaids tails !!! Oh, so cutesy ! Water color, four coloring pages, paint brush included, just one dollar !!! From DG...

I purchased a dot to dot connect the dots book ---  drawing from line sequence number to the next, creates a picture !!! These dot to dot books are very whimsical, cutesy, fun to me !!! Gotta love these work thru books !!! Several, variety from DG and look online, Wal-Mart, very much a challenge some I have seen, cutesy to serious connect the dots !!!   ;)

Mazes books !!! --- Adore !!! Very excited to work thru the mazes, find your way out of paper situations !!! Haha ! These at DG most affordable, look online, other variety stores !!!

Grocery shopping list pads !!!  ---These I found at DG just one dollar !!! Colorful, themed, plain, keep interior the kitchen !!! Look online for these ! Nice to have to jot down / write grocery supply lists of needed items, keep in purse as you travel to dollar stores, Wal-Mart, grocery stores, save a lot !!! Very nice, affordable !!! Helpful.   ;)

At Wal-Mart yesterday I purchased a Playful Pups, timeless creation, Cra Z art coloring book, ---- about five dollars, very sweet + adorable !!! Inks well !!! Place paper underneath pictures you are coloring in case markers / and or ink goes thru to next picture !!! Great pictures to color cutesy puppys !!! Aww !!!.......I also purchased a set of thin markers, --- to detail these coloring pages, grand size set of fifty about seven dollars, several brands !!! I needed new ones, my old thin markers are drying up !!! Yikes !!! Hot weather.

Found a few snacks / sweets !!!  --- New to me at local grocery I found a brand of Gummys, plain or sours, called Kenny's brand, red bag, grand sized about five dollars........

Monkey bread !!! --- Cinny glazed, sticky sweet bread, ready to heat at home !!! Oh, I LOVE the cinny monkey bread !!! May have nuts interior dough !!! Yum yum !!!  Lol !!! Tear apart sticky sweet cinnamon bread !!! FUN to share, enjoy, tear off a piece or five !!! Frozen section of Wal-Mart where I find to purchase, interior a pan / boxed set !!!

Frozen pies !!! --- Single slices, less cost, OR the full size pies !!! Yum ! Variety of pies, all pies are GOOD for me !!! At Wal-Mart, local grocery, in frozen section same as monkey bread area, interior pan / boxes !!! All brands, prices !!! Simple to prepare, let thaw about an hour, then serve, enjoy, share then KEEP refrigerated, same as monkey bread !!!

Today I am certainly enjoying the rainfall !!! Very lazy, peaceful Sunday, nice day to rest and leisure activity, crafting or something !!!

ENJOY !

LOVE, j !

No comments:

Post a Comment