Tuesday, August 28, 2018

More harassing. Letter.

Well more screaming today about all that junk over east, mixxy mix, half mix, beady bunch, screaming non stop about m crtl, dea ok city owns your road bitch ! They are vicious over these houses dumps on my road bshaw, Chad dump, sully houses, Rogers, k alexndr renty house, jd w, house, bratty butler bunch over west screaming about blue hummer vehicle Sheena fake has ???? Whatever this is about, I see that vehicle quite often.....yesterday in fact. Going west. Whatever.

Screams about Z real dead, mad about money, mad at you over Kate money ???? Then screams about fiddlesticks ???? Whoever the hell he is ???? Non stop, screams about rush s, over east some house or some crap ??? The road north of Owens place near here, screaming about that non stop, then screams about Joe, Tim, Bill, Billy w, Anna n.... money estate ?????? From Texas. Whatever non stop over that.

Screaming about canyon tex, then you bitch you did this to us dea dead bitch f you I only had millions not enough bitch !!! Mixxy mix fights with real Z played over and over, whatever trashy bitch is wailing over that Japanese whore screamed she lives north of me ???? Traffick you bitch f you we never leave bitch we own these houses, all evening screams !!!

Turkey tex, people bawl bags, screaming about leaving running off mouths non stop ??? Panhandle ok people screams about that, guymon and Gage f you bitch !!!

Dallas playboy whore gone screams over whoever the hell she is some damned ol trafficker, wah wah ! Like I know or care whoever that trash is I'm sure she squall bagged over here at me too with equipment !!!

Nash trash screaming about little Debbie cakes, Charlie bears in England my friend from England !!!??????Whoever that is shut up bitch I'm exhausted !

Screaming stevie because I am driving grandpa m red truck to take Mimi to town today, screaming that grandparents j been dead popped since I was 18 !!!??????? MORE of that b.s., cry baggin about Elgin creek east west north south, then Fletcher school kids ?????? Whatever that is.

Screams about JR and FH money again more of that cry bag b.s., screams about Kent j, him doing something wrong ??? Harassing that blue cow is steak we ate him, killed your car's on creek and NON STOP screaming about pumpkin cat aids dead cancer cat bitch !!! Screaming in my head as I shop at fan d m town and DG m town !!! Don't buy anything you want they buy you shit bitch no black cat items your cat is going to be put to sleep cancer head bitch die die !!!

ENOUGH of this screaming crap in my head, all these stories of weirdo perv crap, big hairy ball donging !!! filth they keep telling, my balls are floppy bitch !!! Saying You marry fiddlesticks he is honest bitch !!! Z has wife sister with children, aids m fer ! He goes man !!!???????? Over and over about that and a house over east ?????? F washdc, Pennsylvania, Virginia old man over bitch !!!

Steven lu in my attic removing equipment last nite, could hear ya they said was them anyway, if so hallelujah ! 

Lord help us.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment