Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Letter, more crap harassing.....

More screaming at me all evening, harassing my waves telling me not to blog anymore bitch dea fbi over for your blogging bitch no more blogging bitch ! Cia crooked and stevie, cries over money, his mom's money bitching about MZ, Luz, then it's the Z and Kenz hating, this that stories, hating on Steven, lu, alive, dead, real, fake, it's all a fake home on you fat bitch die die !!! Non stop with that b.s.......eye roll annoying.

Screams about tahlequah, marched, rush s, sterling loser trashes I never knew and can't remember anymore, their b.s. kids they have still alive over here there, everywhere, labor day weekend parties ???? Screams about Japanese Kent j, ??? My brother's babies ???? So sick of hearing about that crap daily, hourly, minutely, money show non stop cries about money, Hwood nasty, playboy junk nasty ol whore traffickers.......stinky p#### eating on p#### is nasty man I had to eat it stank m fers down there man !!! Don't hair, big swelled balls man, my c###is hairy loaded man !!! I hear this daily about balls genital warts they have, ejaculation green man !!!??????

I hear it must be a bunch of worn out vajajas and weenies over east and everywhere ???? Good grief ! I hear medical sex history, filth, exams everyday sex stories of filth just like in high school from stevie and all these filthy others !!! Cry balls all of em !!!! I see they still can't figure out what is causing all these below the belt problems / troubles, I mean, is it that difficult to stop and prevent, understand ????? Damn ! Ol dea, fbi, cia worn out below, too much fun on the creek, too much drugs, sex, chaos for em all.......this is Dean country ham, Philip territory.........I bet they never could figure it out either !

I know all about what their problems are at OkCity, Dallas is over they claim, for whatever reason that is ???? I'm still rather confused about all of it, I don't know any of these people they have been screaming harassing about out here for 20 + years stevie is awful upset about idiots like him I never met, don't even know, cannot remember, a lot has went on since high school with my mind, life, exhausted I never knew, met and can't remember any of these idiots he cry bags over.......too tired.

Too many idiots that scream, harass, steal, derranged in the head on coke, meth, alcohol, yelling, all this since I was a baby in my loser worthless trash family.........exhausted me, I seem to have a life full of nothing but, my purpose in life to have to put up with wild, drug addled stupid dangerous hillbillies it seems.......just too much.

Screams about Crystal, Donna, Kathy, all the simple kids, and Crystal, Kathy's brood they said had aids driving up and down the road fast for years on dune buggy, cars, party wagons all these years by my house........ screaming ol whores, filth trash family on all sides no sleep my whole life, calling for help, money, it's not fair, all their ailments, troubles with their unwanted kids they want to dump on us, begging for money, drive them to town, theft, jealousy, drugs, high cracked b.s. stories, non stop harassing, their crying, fake b.s., luring us out to innocently go shopping, won't leave us alone my entire life........hanging around outside my house at night all of them, scratching on my Windows, shocking me with crooked equipment, heard them years forever outside my bedroom window.....

Exhausted. Then I have to fight OkCity crooked never knew, screams, never knew what this was.......rumors about myself down here sick as hell, lies, made up fabrications, she thought this that in her mind eavesdropping on my waves they lie make up turn in to fbi, I'm gay, aids, prostitute, all kinds of lying sick filth, I'm drug dealer, rapist party girl......stealing at Wal-Mart, dollar stores on camera, I had babies on creek they yelled at me, just non stop sicko lies filth THEY all were + took part !!!! NOT me ! I been dragged thru the mud enough, me and Megan !!!! Lies lies lies.

They told me they sold drugs as me and whores as me on creeks and in Hwood with mask of my face ????!!!! Upsetting !!! Said fbi allowed this !!!???? Then whores of crtl girls had plastic surgery of my face !!!??????.....why's that been allowed ????? Went to Dallas, modeled as my face ???? Terrifies me !!! Whole world against me over this !!! I never knew anything !!!

Said they sold drugs behind my house at night since I was a baby, I heard plenty cars driving thru my circle drive since I was a child at night even during day with cameras taking my pictures, trash family, crooked from everywhere, then said they killed a bunch of people in my house in 1970s before we were here and then my senior year allowed dea fbi to pop people in this house as we were gone ??? Said Dean Philip, Ian t, Sandy Linda, other crooks did this ????!!!! I wouldn't be surprised about any of this, somebody did all that nasty stuff whacking aids on my mom's underwear and mine, my bedroom I remember !!!! Said Japanese and worthless crtl were allowed to do this, raped my dog they screamed for years !!! I been very sick, upset, said they did this to both my grandparents each side to their houses ????!!!!

Then non stop screaming they are stealing mimis junk iron, other belongings on her land they have to take it bitch f you all bitch !!! Hiding in my barn for years, raped blue cow they screamed non stop ????!!! Upsets me terribly ! 

Just non stop with this, I am too tired and old for all the stress I been thru, just everybody hates me over something ???? Ugly fat bitch f you bitch !!! Screams they stole my identity all over the world ???? My fingerprints, my face, my ss #, bank info ??????? Just depressing. My whole life has been they wonder why I like hot topic ???? Really ? Can't figure that one out either huh ??? Indian cemetery every day screams over that crap, morbid but oh well I can't do anything about it.

Sick of hearing screams about their damn family worthless trash, their friends their drugs, money Hwood, Nash, m crtl, so damn tired of it all. OkCity dea still at it, I'm going to have to move leave the state they say, I guess I will probably.........no help nobody gives a shit for me anyway.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment