Tuesday, August 21, 2018

pumpkin bread !.....

This time of the year, I prefer turning the oven on and baking pumpkin bread !!!

I know I have blogged of the bread before, I prefer my recipe over any other.......lol.......I use oil in the recipe, creates very moist bread ! Bake interior two medium sized bread loaf pans, best !

I enjoy slicing the bread, I like to place a small pad of butter onto a slice of the pumpkin bread IF warmed !!! Yum !

I think that the pumpkin bread is a VERY beautiful golden / yellow / orange color ! Very festive ! Nice for fall / autumn celebrations !!!     ;)

I like to toss into the pumpkin bread batter,  a handful of walnuts broken into pieces, you don't have to have the walnuts, your preference ! I seem to like them interior the pumpkin bread myself !

Prepare the pumpkin bread, Enjoy it daily if you choose so ! I know it quickly is eaten when I bake it near here ! None left !!!      ;)

Great to prepare for you, yourself, your beloveds, family, friends, or bake and cool, wrap interior foil wrap, roll all sides / fold, crease, secure well, after the bread is completely cool from oven !!! Gift to others IF you want.

Nice for celebrating !!!

ENJOY !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment