Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Another day, another letter screaming......

More screams this morning non stop about Tim, the olly brats Japanese something about they got it ! They supposed to get money off your estate Tim say !!!! Then screaming stevie about gays, Tim, money off Hwood Nash, Dallas pboy, hates on Z and Mac, then he's hacking G and he's hollering about that blood test results again and mom told him they called said it was ok, she lied to him !!! Lol.....Steven lu, James says she has NO way to have terminal cancer or any but G still hacked I know Stevie is hacking because today at noon he started sending me thoughts about gross stuff as I ate at noon then I feel faint, my mom did also and G got mad she didn't finish eating her hamburger, she's weaker, cannot stand, walk, talk, won't eat meals and she looks very ill !!! Shoulder right side at back blade terrible swelled, chest very tight too tight she's been crying and heart beats fast G saw it on her t shirt and got upset, I just said it was her swelling of her sternum shoulder blade........she thinks it's her heart going bad ????? I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW with her somehow, I know you are busy but she's weaker, won't eat, in bad excruciating pain !!! If she doesn't get better quickly G gets mad wants to take her to hospital for tests, I'm starting to wonder what's wrong with her is she ok is it terminal ????!!!! PLEASE help !!!

I'm having to care for her every second and Mimi, then clean up messes G creates or needs help with farm work here !!! Mimi needs help, I'm run down tired and she's still angry about her tractor that she needed repairs on that they said bader took off with Japanese playing masks !!! HELP.

Stevie and those idiots hollering insulting me screaming lies saying you are gay bitch ! Won't screw anybody bitch miss goody goody I bet you are gay bitch !!! NOT gay !!! I think you idiots are from shit you tell me of your sicko cry baggin about Tim and those gays !!! Then screaming I ruined everything for the crtl and ruined his life and blames me and Bobby, James  and Sarah, Steven lu. David Carter, we ALL are to blame he says !!! Really stevie and others ????? I think you can blame yourself and you know I'm right dumb asses, cracked up on dope !!!

Screams from bshaw house, Rogers, Chad dump, Ms huffvine house, and Ken alxadr house, screaming about Alan j money saying Japanese hacking at mail box now, and up at bshaw house then butler, earnest dumps !!!

Screaming I have uterus cancer terminal, screaming about tiger cream color kitten at barn my dog, harassing about OkCity dea fbi cia f you govt kills you bitch f you !!! Tulsa Ada screaming about Ardmore, Duncan sterling RS springs, all over east Japanese crtl....Stevie crying over his mom's money also.says they are coming to get me today this week again then it's in a year, and says I will never see my family j family, grandparents all three and my tiggy, Rocky, blue cow, those others EVER the f again bitch !!!????? Screaming about Joe again f him he did this f the R family psychos !!!

I'm exhausted and run down, I need HELP. Please if you can hurry.

thanks j.

No comments:

Post a Comment