Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Letter another day....

Went to m town yesterday started hearing ping ping at sonic where I have to enjoy hamburgers at mostly close by........eye roll......by myself already be I heard ping ping olly bunch brats money !!!???? Or something....Tim's gone f govt my dad is over here needs money f you bitch !!! Screaming about fake Japanese Z black sporty car being taken or something, cries screams over trafficking me they warned, you did this bitch !!! Mr Tolliver is here f you bitch !!!! F govt for good you go bitch fat ass you die cancer all over you bitch mom is going to die NO HELP for any of you I know this we get estate bitch you hillbilly f you !!!!

Anyway more of that, all night screaming over east of rush, m town Velma Japanese Cwfd N family going their hair style visit at Wal-Mart I was there same day ???? Whatever I'm to blame for more of something I didn't even know of or what's going on ?????

Money off LA, Frank Mz........he's going f his nasty ass he doesn't get money man !!!!???? Then more screaming over Broadway show girls guys ????? Whoever that is over wherever ?????? Gays all going f you f govt f R family trash !!!! They did this f you bitch f them !!!!! Screaming over Kristin She band of idiots money of hers ?????? Not fair !!! Kristin loved him f him !!!! Prostitutes here for her and family she has in Nash !!!!!?????? Huh ??? What is this ???

Chicken farm screams over east of m town or somewhere ???? They took them f you f govt f LA team !!!!????? Michael G is over here he is after us f YOU !!!!! More with that stuff screaming, Cwfd family big time they kill us illegal for our places here !!! Govt take over !!!! They kill family because we need money !!!!we are needy !!! They are illegal !!! Cwfd thomps family gone because if them big time in washdc Virginia !!!! They have money !!! We need money help us for money !!!!! They need bus tickets, gas money no vehicles !!! Welfare for children needed !!!!?????? Asking me for money you own estate bitch we need help bitch !!!!????

Boys on creek east need help with Z Japanese family of thugs too many request help asap to go get Julie they yelled !!! Haha......I wish I could help everyone......hurry sirs !!!!

Japanese man screaming over land near chicksha wants den taken back ?????! Is this a house or something ???? What is this non stop over some underground home or shelter this screaming man owned or has ????? Good grief man.....I don't know what he's angry at me over ????

Paden ok, oveola, okla, Avery, okla, these towns it seems I don't know but men women random screaming over these areas their places, family, land and then screaming over wewoka, holdenville, okla towns their kids, creeks, land f govt take over f you bitch you Wilkerson bitch !!!!!???? I guess family trash mess over those areas it seems ????? Screaming about jet okla, m crtl, raynell, Rita, faith older bunch of family their friends then Rush S, hometown heroes family ?????! Screaming over them and ALL Phillip money mess over east Cox city okla and Ada Lindsay okla ????? Town of Friend, Mary W Pendley mess up there northeast Rush S her whore friends or dope heads????

 enough with this trash I have so much work to tend to taking care of mom !!!!! Very tired, not feeling any good, stressed depressed, no hope for anything !!!!....can't rest, thanks for sedation and good long nap Steven lu, Sarah, James, others I love ya !!!! You guys DESERVE everything for being there for me on brain waves at least.....

Mom NOT eating properly stomach queasy taking Mylan nausea tablet only sent 6 tablets more needed, hydroc tablet half pill only in halves, use pill halving box, takes regular dose that way not all at once because of stomach troubles, needs sedated I'm afraid, to give her much anxiety meds she's too confused.....excruciating rib cage back pain, not eating enough so could you please help with that if possible, G is upset, Mimi, me also over her weight, swelling all over eye looks very dead or gone look to it !!! Oh I cry !!!

THANK YOU ALL for helping any way possible !!! I am very grateful to you each every one of you for helping well wishes for us at this time, I'm just exhausted very LOST, tired upset and SCARED still of the current and future time, afraid something will go wrong and she will die quickly or I will or Mimi or anything upsetting as this please can you tell them to remember me every day in prayers and try to send someone to help us, stop by in person to at least comfort, console, tell me anything ???? I'm not good in the mind right now as I am over tired from the past hacking my waves, and now all this screaming on my waves and then now mom being terminal ill ?????? Just too much for a girl of so few words anyway, I've been exhausted forever even as a child I know this true !!!!

My mind feels trapped and non stop living in my mind talking on brain waves is exhausting me more so with this that no wait I was wrong stories from stevie and then throw in all the other screaming crap I don't understand don't know these idiots, then worries and stress with mom, Mimi, G.....

Please understand. I'm just a simple girl LOST and alone in all this mess, very scarey. HELP send someone asap ! Jan woodwrd is on her way now.....eye roll.

Thanks to my Cwfd Family love ya ALL !!! 
j.




No comments:

Post a Comment