Saturday, October 20, 2018

Taking care of family crisis....

Finally home from OkCity with parent stricken with cancer, very devastating !!! I have been crying over and over non stop with crying !!!

Very terminal cancer, will die with it I was told by doctors !!! UPSET.

Praying for a miracle, hope soon she recovers to better days, I know this !!!

Helping with bathroom, dressing, feeding, refreshment, medicines, helping to bed, rest, assure, comfort, talk with her constantly.....

I am completely LOST without this one !!!

Don't feel well myself, afraid soon I could pass on from depression, upset, betrayal from others......

Thanks for everything kind, scripture, is wonderful of you ALL.

Much RESPECT.

Love, Julie

Hopefully soon my life recovers and I regain my thoughts strength, learn from this.......very much a challenge, future looks bleak often I know, but I must tend to this upset in my life....now.

No comments:

Post a Comment