Monday, October 8, 2018

Harassing non stop letter....

Screaming waking me up from sleep about money, they have to set here to work on you and your mom fat ass bitch f you ! Causing skunks to be up near my house bedroom outside by window, put stink in my bedroom of twenty skunks with rabies they are screaming, stevie vicious lunatic screaming says that you blog fat whale killed everyone caramel blogging just to kill us f you fat bitch !!!

I am exhausted and trying to sleep take care of my mm she says that her chest hurts so bad at midnight she felt faint, HELP. I think these Japanese are doing something to her and me because as they scream I started being very dizzy rapid spin, stevie screaming that we are killing you bitch ! I can't rest sleep and my room is over heated anyway with skunk smell, can't run fan they scream on it with crooked equipment !!!

Stevie and the Japanese are screaming about Z turned around in your driveway last night bitch to hack you bitch then it's Steven doing it bitch him and lu real ones to hack you bitch....well, I heard it turn around last nite and scream something loud music night before too......then I was dizzy, I just do not understand what these crazy drug head crtl lunatic idiots want from me !!!??? I am NOT involved in anything, I don't know these creeps stalkers, fake lu fake Steven follow me everywhere and ping ping my waves......Stevie in with them telling me they are gone and the other Japanese then here they are all still alive and trying to hurt me!!!! I know they are screaming about an estate I don't own or have I have nothing !!! Then screaming that I did something to them, I think you guys are stalkers weirdos of people jealous of me because I'm NOT involved in whatever criminal groups my family was in !!!

They scream at me and my Mimi, mom over money, you guys just want me to blog make you money or something off candy or something I like I don't get this I don't understand why you let them attack someone innocent like me they scream dea fbi cia and I don't know any of these creeps ! They try and try to kill me, traffick me, hack me I need help for me and my Mimi, mom, they are killing us with satellite shit they keep doing, I will be killed over that money or whatever they are mad at me about !!!????

I am very dizzy and they scream that I have a tumor in my head dime size because they let them put it in their because of exhaustion !!! My mom has chest pain so bad rib pain from the satellite shit hacking probably she feels faint !!! That's how terrible this is !!!

I think some others are crooks too up there after me won't help us, I'm NOT involved in their shit mess I know nobody and talk to no one, I need HELP I am very sick exhausted tired and can NEVER rest properly......Non stop harassing me to death.......screaming about my brother shit mess whatever the hell he did, m crtl shit I didn't know about, the mccracks, hales pendley, olly bunch, and Blakely then it's Z and his mess with Kate, t town, Ada that shitty N family over east that screams the Japanese hell I can't escape I guess it's scraping the bottom of the barrel time for all the corrupt, inbred, hillbilly thugs around here that can't connect Mr back to my family and want to kill me, mom, Mimi, Megan and rest of j family NOT involved in this shit !!!

Screaming about this cat at my barn it's Hiv cat Steven pulling fake put there then Steven lu real against you don't help you bitch remove stuff from your blog to help mom make her money !!!!????? Then they don't health tech you we have to they mess with Tim and he's gone !!! We get Tim money non stop over Hwood Nash trash, Dallas pboy, money cards this damn estate they believe I have, then saying they are going to rape kill traffick me non stop !!!

I need HELP and I am scared something is awry sorry corrupt about all this I knew they would never come and get me they probably will succeed in killing me, I am exhausted, and this cat needs a new home, I can't keep it, they say it is aids cat they put in my barn, I am upset over the cream colored kitty, they scream non stop about it !!! Please help me, they cause me more and more problems non stop, my mom back surgery all this worry pain cancer stuff they scream about her, she can't even walk or stand she's scared and I have to care for her non stop, then the cat arrives at my barn, G. Hacked all the time, or they are calling hacking my Mimi stressing her !!! Nobody cares for me because I'm a good person NOT involved not busted as they are I guess ????? I get that, but you guys don't help me for anything just more shit dumped on me as it's been since the day I was born....

I have no help except for Jones, and Sarah, Bobby, David,, whoever else, he says now Steven lu went real ones, didn't help you with cats, grandparents, nothing !!! Burnt up he says, I mean, why let me set here and suffer with cancer, all these dangers troubles they continue to cause, lie to me, no help, pretty damn stupid, oh, she's a psychopath she will survive !!! Really ????!!! I think that's sorry as hell to do all this to me, I'm a nice person very kind and I get no HELP.....

I'm only alive because of honest people working on satellite from washdc and those I just mentioned, others I probably haven't met yet, but this us no way to live !!! I don't have money or whatever they scream about I suffer, my teeth are ground off from these idiots out here with equipment I need help for a lot of bleeding internally from crap they did to me, I have inner ear troubles, my mom has all these problems too !!! Just very upsetting sorry, and chronic pain non stop I'm scared and I need to talk to my J family to know I'm ok, trust them !!!! 

Screaming about cancer, me mom terminal and no help then screaming about the kitty in barn has aids !!! He could bite me or my dog !!! I'm sad about the kitty !!! Cancer they scream about everything, I know they hate me, these people are insane creepy weirdos no help !!!

I shouldn't have to be screamed at non stop and talk to a crackhead on my waves to exhaustion !!! I shouldn't have to blog junk for people to help me at 2 am in the morning !!! I'm sick of being blamed over my family shit mess and cleaning up everybody's shit mess if something I knew nothing about !!! Held captive by a crackhead who can't get his shit together either on a damn satellite !!!

They can take all this and shove it ! I don't know anyone or anything you know how stupid all this is !!!????? OkCity screaming all a bunch of trailer trash losers who ruined their own lives wanted me to be involved because some dumb asses told them a lie about me or some damn money I supposed have !!! Really ??? Imaginary friends all of them ! I know how corruption and mind games go. If I own anything that is believe that b.s. when I see it.

Whatever no help.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment