Sunday, October 28, 2018

Letter another bad day....

Well the Linda T call they told me was Japanese fake from over east Z set up calling my home ???? Is that true ??? I think that after all the nasty filth the real one tried to do to me and my mom, grandparents and home, G also I think having her voice call mask try to stop by see my mom dying in a cancer bed is a terrible hit to us and very depressing allowed to go on with all this nasty upsetting mess we have to go through because of a satellite surgery they tried to do on my mom ???? They told me......very upsetting !

I feel ALL alone in battling through this waking EVERY hour to help my very sickened mom up from a hospice bed terminal, cannot walk, won't eat, cannot restroom on potty portable...!!!! Very depressed sad, upset anxiety trying to figure out what they will do to her next, is this real can they save her with satellite or will she die soon ???? She looks terrible !!! I'm very LOST and basically alone in what I know from everyone on brain waves !!! Please hurry I don't think she will survive all this, very weak, cannot speak, bleeding female area TERRIBLE.......is this surgery really ??? I hope so.

I feel very let down betrayed, hurt more so after being told cia took care of all these problems and could stop prevent saying terminal diagnosis, I have been very hurt, saddened by this allowed to go on to my.Mom, she's truly one of a kind, but I suppose it doesn't matter when money it seems is more important........those crtl idiots kept screaming they were killing my mom with satellite for m crtl reasons just her not involved in any of this filth so she has to be killed to traffick rape kill you fat ass !!! Heard this 2 months ago near my bedroom window......have to separate her from everyone including family there so she will marry !!!?????? Really ???!

I have been disgusted by the way we have been made fun of, behaved toward, things allowed sicko filth to be said tried to do to us all for years !!! Then allowing fakes with aids to get into our home steal, harass hack us and grandparents, then the theft of my grandparents machinery and home items, pretty damn sorry !!! Then screaming make fun condescending talk down to me for years by the fakes just how great is that ???!

Fbi dea OkCity then cia allowed to dig through my trash can take hair blood from my trash for years years I have heard then screaming because I don't know who they are in a damn mask !!!! I'm a kind religious girl, I am tough, but exhausted of the mean boys girls club all bratty ages cry baggin because I'm NOT a whore NOT a drug dealer NOT a user NOT a crtl piece of filth !!! NEVER INVOLVED. Don't they get it ??? Oh I forget they don't want to because it's not fair that fat bitch owns that damn estate oh f her fat ass !!!! Years years of it !!! You wanna talk about a saint ???! I know I am one of the only PURE people on this shitty earth full of freaks creeps but hey Mike don't matter because I'm NOT involved in their crap !!!! Sorry as hell all this !!!

Letting so many people bully harass, laugh behind my back because im NOT cool as they are, she's dumb man !!! She don't know anything f her rape her ass fat ass bitch she's so damn ugly fat bitch Sandy Linda Phillip Amanda said this that she's dumb !!!!! Really ???? I'd like to know how I'm dumb ???!!!! I think I know all the dumb asses following worshipping a bunch of trash stupid shit family of mine like they are God !!! Then watched listened as my family made fun of them behind their back and used them !!! So I'd like to know how I'm dumb ???! I know I'm pretty damn smart, you have to be in this nasty family, watch your back !!!

They kept screaming you can't talk to her catch her set her up or find that bitch but you can with a fing satellite m fers !!! Kill her !!! And they almost did.....how sorry is that !!!

I didn't even know anything about all this crtl crap I didn't know anything about my family I didn't know anything about all this until 5 years ago when I was hacked by trash !!! You know how upsetting scarey that was for me, just boom ! Hacked I had to fight through figure this all out !!! Nobody ever stopped by my house told me anything about any of this ever......I heard Philip, sterling idiots talking in the air but it was about being busted, I heard Linda Amanda Sandy talking several others, Chad talking Donna that bunch, but that was nothing about this I couldn't and mom couldn't figure out what we were hearing......

I never even thought about cia dea fbi or what a crtl was I didn't even know I live in a Pollyanna world I've been told recently, how creepy is all this crap.....???! How sorry this allowed !!! Then spinning cancer on us to kill us Ian Thomps up north timbo last five years Dean country ham, Ken Smith, screaming about a mm purse I purchased at a store 20 yrs ago !!!????? I didn't know anything about why it was wrong I bought that mm purse, at church eliz Davis snirling  her nose......why'd you have this, why her picture ????!!! Hateful mean and J. Muncy from the bank snotty snirled at purse too, hateful when I went to bank applied for job, she will never work in my bank because she will be trouble because of her family, said she ripped up my job application ??????! Snotty when I took Mimi into bank the other day all of them, this is what I'm tired of the condescending treatment we have to go through everywhere we go snotty whores running important businesses makes me feel and mom feel looked down on, then have Linda T call to say she's sorry Dana is dying thinks of her as her sister ????!!! Really Linda ??? That bitch should NEVER be allowed to call my home or see my mom !!! I told her no visitor allowed too tired....they say she's gone now won't come back or call back ???? I hope so keep them all away !!! Very devastating to see my mom as this they said it was allowed to depress me, hurt me more so ????? Is that true ???

Screaming last night over Philip mask m crtl Tessa tangles, krissa Bryan family Blanchard, Jared Chelsea masks, money ???? Mark pickup truck gone screaming over some pickup he had has ????!!! Olly bunch dead f govt !!! Reinhold family still here f them we get their shit !!!!

Screaming over Ada east m town grocery taco dump, grease monkey garage ???? Can't work on anything right crooked my Mimi $1000/ truck still won't work they told me it was ok safe ???? Stevie said I guess impersonating somebody then laughed......

Clint just stop by and come get me, if they turn it up on us we will survive it takes 5 months every day every second every hour then 5 years + to hopefully recover from the interior brain hack then you know they care maybe ????! I know mom is depressed I'm just worried they will kill her or something with surgery.....they said NO cancer hopefully it is gone !!! Just depressing all this I'm isolated can't see or talk to you all in person I can trust !!! I know mom is a very good person it hurts me she's like this very sickened, can't walk talk won't eat, I need you guys to stop by get us HELP !!! I'm terrified....she's went down hill quickly it's not even real it seems she's bed fast I have to help her potty, wipe, stand, she can't rest, I'm so sick that she looks this way and is in such bad shape from a satellite surgery and she of all people had to be told she's terminal cancer and all this mean social worker crap you seem to not understand you are dying why aren't you sad, funeral prep soon !!! That's how damn sorry that is that is allowed to go on, be said and all this trash in masks screaming hacking we gotta use them to bust this that hospital or so and so !!! Then they get out here wherever and scream I get money off using that fat bitch man I get the money NOT her fat ass !!! Please Clint, just stop by tell me something and get us, tell Steven lu too I don't care if they turn it up on me !!! This is hell mind control games, I survived the hacking I can again.......at least I could know the truth stop worrying swimming through this filth upsetting mess of a life created for me and us all.....

G. Hollering about insurance money now.


No comments:

Post a Comment