Friday, October 12, 2018

Cheese straws !!!....

I have been enjoying the rainy day, very cool and nice for a different view as I drive ! Plenty of mud puddles to walk, run, drive through !!! Lol....

I have been giggling about ALL of my food chat on my blog for the upcoming holidays !!! Wahaha !

I found a grand size bag of Tootsie Rolls local DG, for about four dollars $ 4 / bag......midgees, Tootsie rolls, the small sized ! All time favorite of mine forever !    ;)

The other item I think of today is cheese straws !!! These are very YUM !!!  I found these on the internet and at Sam's Wal-Mart stores in tins and bags !!! These I enjoy greatly !    ;)

The tins are round and completely full of cheese straws !!! I enjoy cheese straws, all varieties !!!

Very random but well worth the mention eh !!!!

Enjoy the Tootsie rolls + Cheese Straws with friends / family for the upcoming celebrations !!!

I adore cheese and most cheese snacks, as these, just as the same as my love for Cheetos !!! Lol.......the Orange color goes nicely with the local pumpkins and decorations !!! Haha !

LOVE, j !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment