Friday, October 26, 2018

Well another letter...

NO sleep last night, exhausted.....Screaming over R M money some house full of her wear, jewelry, stage stuff a mansion over east somewhere, non stop screaming over her red neck junk, yee haw bitch !!! 2 am they screamed this !!! Money off her we get f them !!! We get money she family I worked on this shit !!! Not fair !

Then screaming non stop over b Reynolds money land estate, Chuck N money land estate, Underwood bunch money estate whatever with whoever that is ???? I know nothing about whatever these people are screaming over or whoever!!!! Screaming over Gerald, Phillip farmer and dope ???? i guess he likes his marijuana oil right ??? Can't stop talking about it around mom, eye roll......m crtl Mark Philip patty krissa Bryan Brett Tessa Jared Chelsea money estate land babies you raise them bitch we find Japanese husband for you Egyptian man looking over here for you to wed him NOW !!! Non stop over more of that....

Screaming crying over mixxy Japanese Z dead f them his money black car ???? F you whale ! You ugly bitch stevie and them ALL.....various voices.....Screaming over Z birthday party this weekend with strippers ????! Over east....then Z dead drug overdose 20 yrs ago dead you go too fat ass he's gone !!! Kate has everything babies gone !!!?????? Annoying.

Patty M ovary removal surgery went good ! Really ! Great for that bitch !!! My mom gets terminal cancer diagnosis to hit the OU hospital for Japanese they screamed !!! Yeah well F you all too bitches !!! No help for her no satellite for her terminal stage 4 dying plan funeral in 2 weeks !!! Go cry bitch she's terminal you are also bitch !!! Then waking me up non stop all night various times screaming mom just died !!! Go check her hurry wake up fat ass whale hoss !!! You so ugly hoss we laugh at you being mm fat ass ugly bitch we sick you so fat and ugly !!!! Screaming over huffvine house DJ house north Mimi, houses all around, east of Marlow houses Dallas, Duncan sterling, Elgin, RS Cox city, Bailey community ?????? Lindsay and Friend, those towns, pendley, Bruce W money land Woodrd family money shoe trucks estate Japanese are driving Jan on the way Sunday to see mom !!!.....

Screaming about grandparents at washdc, J family dead dead killed them !!! Old man J dead tiggy Rocky cat dead Steven lu threw them onto creek dead !!! I'm very upset depressed I don't know what to believe anymore too many stories impersonating stevie and others on my waves confusing me deliberately they said because you know what cia dea fbi did to you bitch so you never can know truth you will die talking to us year years more with this it doesn't shut off because you know bitch we never leave you alone because you MUST die so we get estate bitch govt wants it so you die first from this hacking go cry fat ass ugly bitch mm estate ours !!! Pboy money goes to US !!!?????? More of that filth cry bags over money not fair f you f govt !!!???

I'm exhausted not feeling any good, upset over mom diagnosis and caring for her non stop round the clock upset to see her as this !!! Upsetting. Depressed very much so over way I have been lied to mistreated years since I was hacked, nobody cares it seems.......just non stop mean lies, more broken promises of help, some one on the way to talk to me everyday and I find no one !!! Let down....by it all I tried to help blogging only way I can but I can't keep this up as this, too much too tired scared confused, I never know what will happen next, look, mom dying terminal cancer that fast, bed fast now........too much !

Then screaming at me over tulsa crap I don't know anything about non stop !!! I H money, tulsa crowd party shit I don't know those types of people or anything about all this they cry scream over !!! Screaming over Bill his brother their money then R family money we kill them next for estate money we get their money !!!!

Screaming they necro MM body 55 years +++ ago you go also bitch f you fat ass !!! We kill you for estate bitch !!! Yeah well this fat ass doesn't know anything about an estate I'm poor fat bitch no estate here never seen it I've heard about it but never seen it or anything go harass ruin somebody else's life you've already ruined mine whoever you are....I'm broke, sick fat ass bitch who knew nothing about all this shit mess.....NEVER involved in anything but I see now my worthless trash family of know it all big wheels was definitely shady hiding in something this terrible......

Nobody cares about me......I know it.

Screaming over J family all psychos ALL must go to hit them now we take over everything land estate money !!! F Kent he did this !!!

Threats on pumpkin cat, goofball, kitty at the barn here and threats to kill G in wreck or shoot him, we kill them all off you trafficked bitch go on diet now fat ass we rape kill you make you a whore !!! When a girl's mother dies they are wild bar sluts you will do this be killed bitch we take estate traffick you fat ass you so fat nobody F a fat F like you sea cow !!!! Yeah whatever.

More about how Goddamn ugly you are bitch f you !!! Just non stop if they want this estate shit so bad let them have it I just want my health mom grandparents pets all back is all I want to have a life that's normal I don't need screaming in my head I can't live like this worry like this, I will die......living like this half alive exhausted is NO way to live that estate is not worth this kinda life......my mom is dying I am too evidently of terminal cancer so nobody cares they just want to scream at me over shit I don't have I guess hope I live through this they were allowed to hack me and I almost didn't survive it as a child and 5 years ago........very terrified. Depressed upset, not feeling any good.

I was told that Japanese kid over east was given estate from his dad lives in house over east with mm estate items anyway he runs website owns estate so why are they doing this to me and won't help me ??? They said they just use your fat ass you own NOTHING bitch !!! Well if I own NOTHING why do you harass me to death kill me mom all us off then I mean you can't leave me alone I own NOTHING but still want to use me, kill me traffic me and I marry a Japanese kid over east ???? What is all this ??? Oh well nobody will ever tell me shit anyway probably don't even read these stupid letters.


No comments:

Post a Comment