Sunday, October 14, 2018

Mom has cancer letter !!!...

Well I know you knew it was cancer myeloma in her lower vertebrae and metastatic cancer pelvic region the chicksha radiology dye test said, she's weaker kept vomiting 3 x today, chest pain rib cage pain, lower back feels like ice pick in it !!! Oh I have cried and cried !!! They kept telling me whoever this stevie is on my brain waves that it was just them satellite work surgery on my mama back and other areas !!!! I had to take her to er chicksha today and she couldn't breathe at all, couldn't walk or stand very weak !!! They have her sodium chloride and nausea meds, then pain said her heart rate was elevated terrible !!! Her eye on left is double vision still and the voice on my waves whoever fbi dea cia guy is says there is a tumor behind her eye caused it and you guys couldn't reach it and the pelvic bone deteriorated and you cannot help her ?????!!!! I am so upset, sad, depressed, LOST. I love my mom she is a wonderful person I just cannot lose her !!!! No estate, no money is worth anything to me, my mom is !!! I'd rather have her than all that !!! I'm so upset, sad depressed !!!

MZ and G family, my second family thank you I love you guys all also !!! I'm tired of bad times like you are ! MZ save the day as you always have to !!! Come and get me while I'm there at hospital !!! We can clean up OkCity while there !!! Lol.....

I'm scared, just send someone to tell me something asap !!! Can they save my mom ???!!!#

This voice guy is stevie and others screaming at me terminal cancer dying your mom has funeral soon fat ass !!! You did this to dea fbi cia crtl bitch !!! They are killing her pelvic bone cancer metastatic bitch !!! No cure !!! They keep screaming at me she's dead bitch f you f her you all go by govts hand !!!!

Dear WF I don't know what to do !!!???? They keep saying you can help can you ???? I'm completely confused and lost because they said you had to turn satellite off me, mom, grandparents pets, because they made you at washdc ????? They told me you guys got rid of ALL cancer can you I please beg you to help my mom somehow if possible I'd pay you anything sir, I know you are busy, but I have tried to help you guys there any way I can !!!! These crtl people screaming said Z is dead and Mac !!!????? Are they ??? Come get me babes !!!! I hope you are both alive !!! I need somebody to stop by and tell me something I'm tired of being scared, upset, depressed, confused, lost, I'm so isolated from you guys on my side, I have no friends no family really, I can't even talk to any of you good people !!! This is creepy, all over damn money I guess !!! They took my pets, grandparents, and now my mom she is dying they screamed !!! I don't know what to do I was told she couldn't have cancer !!!! They screamed OkCity dea fbi cia Japanese and crooked Cwfd bunch from Virginia washdc did this to her and me !!!! Say that I am next for terminal cancer, and I need chemo in 5 days !!!??????? I'm still bleeding, and exhausted, more so depressed and losing hope fast, but still no help I guess !!!

Steven and lu real ones are dead they screamed and now Philip is alive, patty, Leroy, Janet, they showed up today to show support help me, and Jared Bobby !!! I LOVE you ALL, I'm just lost......very depressed !!! Steven is Leroy they said, DJ is Philip ???? Is this right ??? Anyway I'm driving with Philip and Mimi, G stayed night with mom at OU med oncology, they kept yelling something about Casey and Tyler Devin R at chicksha er ???? Is that for real or fake ??? If so I LOVE you guys for caring enough and your dad, and your  uncle Joe !!! I love ya ! I need help all the time !!! I been very depressed already and they keep screaming at me nonsense all the way to OKCity, upsetting me over my mom is dying, then a nice voice on my waves says we will get rid of the cancer !!! Says serum from washdc to help her ???? I HOPE so you are all I got for help and hope WF !!! They screamed that fbi girls at OkCity going to help us !!! Tell them thank you !!!

Screaming all that mean rude vulgar shit at me, making me cry what I kept hearing !!! Then saying she's gonna die no help bitch fat cancer bitch then screaming you have aids die bitch !!!???? How do I have aids ???? I didn't know I did !!! What is all this ????

I hope mom cancer survivor !!! NOT terminal can you help ??? They kept screaming that you guys all are cursing me for being a whiner about my mom health ????! I love mama and respect her she is a wonderful mother and person !!! She's NEVER been evil, abusive, druggy, NEVER been a prostitute !!!! Can you turn off these idiots screaming this mean upsetting crap at me as I'm up there driving, riding !!! Then making me cry saying they killed my grandparents in washdc and my tiggy cat died, then alive ???? What is what ????

They had me so depressed exhausted I was a basket case, about to pass out I know !!! Can't you work something up good for me to save my mom, we've been thru enough b.s. all these years !!! We are good people who have fought these idiots to exhaustion !!!

Tell everybody at OkCity thank you they said for keeping her and us safe !!! I love you guys and girls ALL !!! TRUTH.

I hope and pray I get some info from someone soon and I worry mama won't live to see all the good things I did if any !!! I'm upset !!! I feel all alone and know nothing truly, just more lost and confused !!! Please keep my pets safe as I am leaving for the day please !!! That bshaw crap and junk living up and down this road are propellers, please help me with this also if possible, I ask a lot, but I need help.

Mimi staying night with me, she's all I got !!!

WF thank you !!! Angel !

Oh god help me.

Going to bed.

Love, Julie !

No comments:

Post a Comment