Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Letter.....

More screaming today from stevie about you ruin everything for us bitch running off your trap on blog bitch fat ass !!! Govt kills you in the end bitch I know they do have you and mom terminal cancer bitch dying !!!

Japanese crtl strong bitch !!! Screaming about whores working at tunnel drive thru and the pub dump bar !!! Amber polrd money whatever with that fake !!! Screaming John Megan, Cody Travis coming to help me !!!???? I hope !!!! I should have been with you guys all along, you are right Megan !!! Miss and love ya ALL ! Tell Kent to go get em !!! I'm cheering for you guys ! I would be helping you right now for years but I guess they couldn't let me !!! Lol.......I'd NEVER stop !!! These idiots are too many and annoying !!!

Screams about Joe over east, Tyler Devin, Casey !!! Love ya guys TRUTH !!! Can't wait to see ya !!! 

More screams about olly bunch brats, NOT including my buddy mema !!!! We're buds mema !!! Tear em up over there !!! I'm cheering for ya !   ;p

Screaming about bader over east something he's says or did to olly brats over there, screaming they get T money their dad !!! F them we get money !!! 

Blakely girls strong !!! Bwahaha !!! Love ya girls ! Can't wait to meet ya bad ass bitches !!!   ;)  kick ass ! Hope Grace doing ok ! Can't wait girl !!!

Z dead again kenzee got mad flew to LA ???? Screaming that over toward east....Non stop !!!

Chris G, love ya ! I know it takes a loooooooooooooooong TIME ! Can't wait !!! Tell your wife helloooooooo over there !!!! When you get time I guess, not much of a mess, I can't clean up ! Throwing most of it away........Lord knows I need NEW !!! Ratty with holes most of it.........did he say that ????? Yikes ! Hurry up get over here FAST ! Lol !!!

Most my junk throwing away, too much ratty old, I don't hold value to 2004 wardrobe, sad but true, won't fit anymore, Bwahaha !!! just been wearing t shirts, two or three pairs jeans, newer undies, but ya know, needs thrown in trash burned, so it won't be sent to OkCity fbi dea to laugh about + test !!! Lol.......eye roll......

Mom ? Still can't walk, stand, rib cage pain terrible, lower back today feels like it has ice pick in it, she says, left eye still diplopia double vision and TERRIBLE swollen turns inward, upsets me !!! Hope it's ok !!! She has weird vomit stink to her skin and urine she says and urine is reddish tinge some on toilet side, light pinkish red this morning !!! Yikes ! Hope it's ok !!!???? NOT uterus goo I hope !???? Shoulders and chest front and back painfully tighter, she says feels vomit or faint, can't eat chew swallow food much.......she feels vomit sick chewing eating often she says.......sleeping at night well, last night anyway !!! Swelling in lower back some better. THANKS You sweet angels !!!

Vicky !!! Thanks girl ! They don't know what it's like to be a woman do they ???!!! They would cry if they had to go through all these female troubles !!! Bleeding and cramps ??? They'd pass out first day of it ! Couldn't do this without ya babe ! Mom sends her well wishes too ! She can tell you how sorry this rotten bunch has been !!! I damn sure can too ! Tell your sis we say hello bad ass bitches !!! Bwahaha !!! Takes one to know one !!!   ;p

Soooooooooooo when do we chat ??? Love ya MZ + Luz, her family, and G family richardo + Cynthia !!! you saved my life !!! Hugs + kisses ! Tell RC I love him too ! Ronny, Clint, DJ, I miss ya love ya THANKS for saving my life caring enough being honest !!! You guys DESERVE everything you could wish for !!! TRUTH. Maybe we can be neighbors sometime ????? Bwahaha !!! 

Steven and lu, James, Sarah, Bobby, David, Mackenzie !!! I know you ALL saved our lives, my life totally !!! I LOVE you guys with all my heart !!! NEVER be able to repay you ENOUGH forever ! You deserve EVERYTHING for being good honest hard working pals !!! Hugs + kisses !

Mr C and family, I LOVE ya !!! ALL of you guys up there !!! THANKS for saving my life all the time !!! Hope to help you soon. 

Much love to everyone taking care of me forever, you should ALL be blessed a zillion times to the moon and back !!!

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment