Thursday, October 25, 2018

Letter more help needed !!!

Screaming non stop all night day over Wilkerson family money their estates, land money, mess they made f you bitch you are Wilkerson family, Bridget M money ???? Marq family ???? Pboy estate ???? Money off her stevie and others screaming over Morgan again non stop with that.....

Stevie being so cruel to me screaming you ruined my shit I was working on fat ass bitch !!! F you bitch !!! Wilkerson family my shit bitch !!!! Then waking me up every second to scream about your mom terminal cancer dying stage 4 bitch NO HELP fat ass she's a dying bitch dead in two weeks !!! You get no satellite help its turned off Steven lu say so bitch go cry fat cancer whale everybody laughs at your letters you get NO HELP fat f !!!! Spinning me last night in my sleep sending me dreams about Sandy getting her hair colored at Wal-Mart to go to my mom funeral with Linda rat hair Amanda mccracks family all laughing !!! They will be there and laugh at her death bitch !!!!

Then stevie screaming about Amanda rat hair T money kids whatever she had Linda Sandy pendley bunch all had screaming at me over sterling people I don't even know never met Japanese crtl people living over east mask of grandpa Melvin ????!!! They killed him 20 yrs ago bitch grow up !!!! F you everybody you love left goes dead f you whale !!!!! F Cwfd thomps family !!! They all crooks all against you all went dead NO HELP bitch I'm laughing fat shit !!!!

Stevie screaming at me over m crtl money patty m money surgery to remove tumor on ovary today !!! I get no money !!!! F you bitch !!! Your mom dying bleeding rectal cancer there you cannot stop bitch !!! She bled more so last night very red and clots but I don't know what to do about any of this !!!  HELP.

Stevie screaming over his mom's money f Bobby he gets everything he's a crooked ass m fer f him for this shit !!! You got terminal cancer fat ass dying so is your mom you know that bitch !!! I get no money I hate talking to your nasty ass !!! Everybody laughs at your weight loss !!! Japanese and stevie all morning screaming this.......

Then screaming over Tim o money him alive dead then in Dallas, non stop over him they screamed then olly brat bunch screaming their dad's money it's not fair f them !!!

Taking equipment out of top my house I can hear them right now for two days, this is good people they said will pumpkin cat and G be ok here cannot be hacked ????!!! Ok ???

Screaming over krissa Bryan, Jared Chelsea their kids Brett Tessa and kids tangles salon at m town ???? Not fair I worked on them f them m crtl money mine !!!! Patty Philip money houses land I want my mom to have that house f them he says that bitch in OkCity gets it f them !!!! Japanese Z screaming he claims over Delaware money early am at me blaming me over his bday ruined ????!!! What who is this ???

Screaming over DJ house north of Mimi house and southwest her house we own greasrmonkey garage f them man !!! I know you are there bitch various voices non stop......HELP.

Stevie claims he is controlling my mom's appetite so she denies food and she will not eat right now why us he allowed to do this to her ??? He says to kill her off !!! She will not eat !!! I'm upset !!! Then he's screaming that she has cardiac arrhythmia dying heart ???? Scared she will die before you get here to HELP. Please hurry !!!

Screams over Chad, bshaw alexndr, Rogers Sullivan butler houses non stop over those !!! Govt killing you for estate mm we get it all articles and money govt killing you !!! Stevie and others screaming til I am weaker I'm not feeling any good very nauseous upset scared weaker.....

Screaming over Bill and his brother all family left R family Hwood Nash trashes......I'm too tired to listen to all this and care worry over mom please help asap !!!

Stevie and Japanese other various keep waking me screaming go check your mom NOW she's dying she's DEAD bitch go check her fat ass go cry bitch cia killing you and her off you all go fat whale boss !!! Ugly bitch you are so damn ugly nasty ass fat ass !!! Mom is dead with cancer go cry bitch you are terminal too fat boss !!! Plan funeral soon !!! Dying cancer treatment from satellite turned off no help bitch !!! Why's this allowed to go on why is stevie and these weirdo crtl trash allowed to harass me like this til I am weaker sicker more exhausted no sleep at night at all because of this !!!

Sarah THANK you again !!! Much love !!! Steven lu, I love ya too James, Michael, G family, Kris, Chris G, R family, C family, Z and Kenz !!!!! Hurry help us all if possible !!! I feel she is weaker she may die soon from all the crap she's hearing also !!! Stevie and those other Japanese whoever keep screaming they are killing her and her female bleeding is worse.....they said they will not help us anymore because of what I did to them ??? And screaming that on February 9 th this is finally over ???? You get NO HELP bitch you all die I own the equipment satellite no help we laugh at you going !!! We get money to kill you more drive by throw cancer at you all !!! Ok city goes Dallas also !!! Threats to break in my home here and rape kill hack my dog and the cats both here !!! HELP. F the J family f you ALL F Kent !!! Screaming over him !!!!

Screaming over taco mayo m town , chiz corners all they own them all and apache store chiz corner ??????Whatever....Delaware, noodles association ???? What is this ??? Non stop over that......Screaming over Jan Woodard Alan money Carnegie crtl farmers ???? Who is this ???? G family dead in Juarez f them crtl Japanese N family Cwfd kids going f you f govt !!!!! More screaming over Cwfd Japanese N family thomps kids babies people ????? We wished for money from your estate to help them and asking them in wash for support money !!!! What is this ????

Threats to pipe bomb me driving, the house and Mimi house because we are there ruining their lives and then screaming at me over mom medical bills on our insurance outrageous you have to sell farm to pay us bitch !!!???? Non stop worrisome over this help turn them off !!! She goes this week dead !!!! F her f you up I die bitch BOTH grandma goes also fat ass !!!

Thank you to everyone helping I am too exhausted for all this

Please hurry.

Love, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment