Friday, October 19, 2018

Another letter...

Today I am screamed at by stevie and other funeral for your mom soon bitch !!! Home will never be the same again without her there !!!! R family thank you for caring about me this much I cried !!! Tell Steven I need all kinds of help !!! Lu also I need help my mind is very tired, exhausted and my heart is saggy feeling dragging along or something too much UPSET grief, weirdness.......Baltimore THANK YOU for well wishes satellite prep work on my mom and caring enough to help her quickly !!! Got rid of cancer they said so I love you guys !!! Thank you much respect !!!   ;)

They say over east is over because I got a sonic hamburger ???? Really I doubt it !!! Lol........I was followed, almost got hit by car this week deliberately trying to rear end my pickup, it was scarey on drugs Asian man from east road !!!! Terrifying.......no wonder !!!

David and dad Carter, THANK YOU both I love talking to normal level headed others as you !!! I cry much because of all this mess stress years years and now mom trouble very depressing for a girl in a family like this one, and really no friend close by to talk to !!!! Pretty much the only girl left alive I suppose they said, you know how sorry that is ???!!!!

Fbi dea cia OkCity screams today screams over mom cancer dying death bitch !!! Your life is over bitch you are stage 4 terminal too bitch fat ass !!!! Screams about grandpa Melvin wanting to come back home !!!! I miss ya love ya grandpa !!! BOTH. I cry because I need my grandparents all back now especially I am having mind troubles, feel alone, and very LOST.

I don't even have a friend in person to talk to I am alone, thinking about everyone everything went on and i am missing so  many right now !!! I hope it's ok to feel this way...

Stevie and those others keep saying you are on the way to come and get me us talk to us is this true !!!????? Very exhausting with constant tales of this this that is that, no wait a minute I was wrong.......screaming that bshaw house over bitch you are moving !!! Worry over my house, Belongings, pets at nite !!!

I'm upset over mom's double vision eye, and her swelling in left arm and edema in her feet, I had edema this morning in my feet and ankles after my heart spins, drags around.........whatever this all is about ???? I'm probably dying too I guess washdc will get to keep it all........

I understand they liquified zapped all mom and Mimi my, pets and Grys cancers ???? Is this true ???? I hope so !!! Thank you everyone !!!!

Lu, I know you are truly beautiful and you are NOT God, but I know you love me mom, Mimi, pets Gry all grandparents enough to whittle off any troubles, so shut up crying Julie I got no time for depression silly girl, notes are quick easy.

Cynthia I am just depressed worn down to exhaustion I need rest I seem to never find I miss you too girly !!! I need help in person to talk to me !!! Love you all, your family for caring sharing enough to advise me on this cia process of weirdness !!!! Love ya Luz and MZ thank you !!!!

Z I know my man ain't around here !!! Love ya babe !!! I know you are alive and ok !!! OkCity area hospital.....

I need sedated to sleep and care for my pets as I travel I may not be living here much but I return daily to see my animals.......mama ain't gonna die Julie, believe us quick time prep here, note worthy.......

Blog daily if it helps it health techs everyone around you, we love you Julie they said !!!

It ain't broken it ain't cancer it ain't bad it ain't death sentence, back surgery silly !!! Looks bad but she's liquified of any cancers safe !!! Just laugh they said !

I love + miss you guys ALL.......Need to talk with you, see you ASAP !!!! Don't leave me in the mess and never stop by to get me.......!!! I'm scared of this, too tired, upset...

LOVE, Julie. Just alone in all this, depressed, hurt, not tough enough for cia mean tactics I suppose Mr. C !!!! I know you guys love me as I do love you ALL up there cia, Mr C !!! Much respect sir to you and the entire cia family !!!! THANKS for saving my life forever comforting to know you are tough workers, dependable, trust worthy, HONEST !!! I wouldn't be alive without you ALL up there and here !!! I hope you don't mind all the cry baby letters, and whining but my mind is tired.........sorry to bother you !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment