Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Letter !

Well more non stop screaming over N family crtl over here bitch !!! Z is dead real is dead !!! Hit by us !!! We get the money bitches !!! Z in t town !!! Kate underwear model !!! She owes us bitch !! She is kind she's gets money !!! Shepherd is alive !!! He his son gets NO money Kate wishes for !!!! Whatever with this ???? Macon, GA tuck family ???? Whoever ????? Z estate goes to us we played it well !!!!?????? What's this crap???? I'm blamed for this also, whatever it is ????

Japanese crtl leaders strong Ardmore Ada t town !!! Left wing shorty mcshort ???? I am king !!! Whoever he is he's king of something ???? Then screaming over m 2 m band daughter with I h. Screaming Z had kid with Marit ????? Needs money NOW bitch !!! What ???!!!

 Screaming over east west L.A. idiots money or something pboy Marq family Brigitte ????? Money items ???? Whatever with this again ??? Money off heffnr goes to us man !!! This screaming at 2 am from over east sounds like there .....

Screaming over olly bunch money land royalty we worked on them man !!! F the govt !!! I got friends in washdc know tulsa ain't here man !!!! We get it f them f Z f his ass man !!!! Z fing goes !!! F him to hell nasty brat bitch he gets everything man !!! Bodi goes too f him man !!!??????? Whatever whoever this guy is angry over money and whatever ??????

I have been ping pinged to pieces for the past several days everywhere I'm going to on all highways mostly and grandma road, at night also as vehicles drive by the house, they screamed or talk I can hear them on monitor speaker they got us for my mom in my room I rest in talking Japanese kid angry at Z and Steven lu, David, MZ, G family over money estate land he knows he worked for and screaming about his friends family going over east, cigarettes company he wants to invest in ???? And then breaking into houses for money sounded north of grandma house last night ??? I have to set here work on some stupid bitch they know for health, he yelled or told another ????? More screaming over Bodi and Z, then Marietta J ????????? Non stop screaming over this all then saying he's going to kill hack everybody everything, then this morning impersonating lu to my waves then saying mom will die soon bitch get over it cancer terminal bitch !!! 3 am.........More no sleep nights ahead, hopefully my luck changes sometime.........oh well....

Mom still NO appetite, bleeding female worse red blood liquid, then terrible pain, eye on left looks dead !!! Is this ok ???? I hope you don't get angry at me over my worry I'm just too tired stressed, harassed to pieces........Jared coming this evening he said........but I keep night watch / shift.......that's ok......I love my mom.....

THANK YOU to Sarah james, Steven lu, David and dad, then Bobby for helping Clint b , Z love ya ! I know it will be alright just weaker, not progressing to better I suppose quick enough for me to be relieved past danger, she enjoys boost, ice cream, that's about it.......HELP. appetite would be better for her, I'm a Julian ya know !!! If you are not eating enough something is bad serious wrong, you may die........lol........Mom is wasting away to freak skinny !! I cry depressed over this all whole mess too much after I got hacked I haven't been feeling the same......too tired.

Screaming over the R family fighting the Olly bunch and some olly kid blamed R family for ending them !!! Lol......I laugh, that olly bunch just as worthless as M crtl losers I guess from what these boys girls said to me.........

Tulsa in hell, NO HELP f the govt OkCity on the reams ????? Dea fbi cia over here m fers !!! Trying to kill David for money f him they do this man !!! Screaming Steven lu dead gone f them !!! I 35 over !!! Tim gone f you !!! Tim owned this land f him !!!??????? They can't stop talking about timbo......obsessed with him Hwood Nash trash too, sick of hearing their cry tales !!!

More screams over L.A., east Nash, she band money !!! Lol......f Linda T gone f them man !!! Good to that I say !!! Keep her all those creeps AWAY far from us PLEASE !!!! So sick of this.

Nurse Debbie brought Turkey dressing frozen, say it's Steven, THANK YOU babe !!! Love ya, sweet of you !! Hack her mind make her eat it, looks YUM.....

Christina G Clint fake wife at Duncan Wal-Mart, follows me around spies it seems.....is she nice or NOT ??? 

Screaming about sterling Fletcher Elgin cement Cyril, grandpa Benn house ???? Olly said they owned it ???? I wish I could see grandpa B.......best grandpa you could ever wish for, I love all my grandparents !!! Miss them    :(

Tiggy Rocky cats all ok they said see them sometime I suppose ?????!!! I'm just depressed, things will get better hopefully.........

Thanks Mr C !!! Can't wait to meet you all say hello ! Tell you thank you in person for EVERYTHING.........love ya. I just been very tired, too many nuts too many years !!!! HELP.

Love j. If I survive this.

No comments:

Post a Comment