Saturday, October 6, 2018

Liars.......lying......

I know it can be very difficult to trust most people with the way they too often behave in our lives and all over the earth !!!

It's very sad that we cannot trust others most times, I know I have difficulty trusting most, after all I have been through with family / friends, just life I suppose ?

Having family or friends that are very terrible, evil, never of goodness, how do we ever truly trust others ??? When we cannot trust those in our lives, family / friends at all !

I always search for the TRUTH........that's all I think anyone is truly looking for.

Most times I know we ALL have suffered abuse, been told lies, more untruths, broken promises that NEVER happen to help us have hope !!!

Liars, enjoy lying, then laugh as they tell so many far fetched stories that gullible people believe, because we may trust them........I can't tell you how many times I have been lied to in my life by most ! Family / friends, all of them !!!   :(

It is hurtful and very depressing to be told lies, fabrications, elaborate, over and over for years, months, days, hours, minutes, by those you adore ! 

Ya know, they never arrive, nothing ever happens as promised, what they tell you isn't real !!! You may waste years of your life, still waiting on those promises, very much a total let down to us all.......

When you truly adore another and trust them fully, finding out that they have betrayed you by lying to you about anything is VERY upsetting, depressing, let down, lose complete trust in someone you have adored forever, sadness !

People who lie often start believing their fabrications, and start telling gossipy lying b.s. about innocent others to ruin lives, cause much dissaray to another they are jealous over ! This has went on plenty in my life and it's funny because I don't even know anybody or talk to anyone locally ! I hear a lot of crazy sickening lies about myself from others and they laugh with me about lying outrageous filth b.s. stories, made up fabrications by some lying old gossip I don't even know !!! We are angry sure, but I just laugh, normal around here to here local lying b.s. filth about yourself ! Bwahaha !

Lying ONLY causes more evil, bad stuff to go on in our lives, it curses the liar, slaps them right in the face with a curse for lying.........what goes around, comes right back to them, TRUTH.....karma !

Lying is often very difficult to stop / end, cover up, you have to create more stories to go with the lie to keep it alive ! Haha !

I know how hurtful, exhausting, sad, it is to be lied to by a friend or / family !!! That's what always happens ! I become so exhausted of the lies / fabrications I just don't care anymore about what the truth is, that's how it is with me, Look, I don't have time to try and figure out what this is truly about ! Don't have time ! Don't care any more !

I know I become tired of liars and their lies / fabrications and I am completely through with that relationship totally, a " so called " friend or family, don't care who they are !!! Outta my life ! I deserve better than to be surrounded by people who don't like me and just wish to lie to me, gossip about me,  very disrespectful, and hurtful.

Often I know others will lie to you to cover up their corruption toward you, I'm very aware of this also !!! They try to surround you with their liars and keep spinning those lies and broken promises they keep lying about. Hey, I know ALL about this one !!! They will tell you anything to make you fall / believe it all, so they can attack you, hurt you, steal, lie, anything to get to you ! Be WATCHFUL for these types of people in life !

Lies ONLY cause harm........we MUST try to be truthful to those we love / adore, friends / family !!!

Show RESPECT !!! don't be lying to others to cause harm, upset, depress them, don't be laughing as you try to make them believe your lying crap.

These lies go on with all those in life too often, it harms, ALL relationships, ruins lives, breaks hearts, also is VERY annoying, stupid, cold, exhausting !

Wanna lie to another ??? Think before you do this ! Karma is a bitch.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment