Friday, October 12, 2018

Well a letter......

Well, here I go another letter, I know you must be tired of these but I just letter up what I hear, goes on around here !!!

First off I wanted to tell you that we love you C family that are left ! I want to tell you that I have been UPSET about how damn sorry that bitch dad of your was for allowing someone to let that go on to you !!! You three are beautiful people of ONLY goodness !!! When you had shit family like that just know we can be your new family, never let anybody hurt you like that !!!! This has all been upsetting, sickening, depressing the more I find out what went on with families, but when you are blood kin to us, just know we will be your new family !!! HONEST. I know how sorry this all has been in families, and not much family left but us ! IF I were you three I'd just move down here and leave that up there, change of scenery, start over ! I wish ONLY the best for you for saving our lives and WF team also !!! You can have holidays with us, we cook big dinners, open gifts, we are kind and good, not trash, ( except for maybe G ) haha ! Yes, I said it !!! We been sickened by your dad and it breaks my heart, tears me up that happened went on, I think nothing can be more tragic than a parent allowing that. I want to personally invite you to move down here wherever you wish and start over with your J family who are part Grandma Alice T !!! We may be tough, but we ain't mean ! We love you guys, ALL and WF team, we all are depressed for years, bat shit crazy family, trash all of em, and we all have been insulted about our weight and everything, that's just idiots opinions, forget it ! Bring your dog's, and buy some cows, a feed truck, start over its gotta be better than that crazy junk up there !!! Take whatever land you wish for, and move down here, and we ain't nosy, we're not inbred, NOT hillbillies ( except for G ) haha ! Thanks for saving my life, my pets our lives, all the innocents !!! If I were you I would just leave too, that mess up there is NO way to live, ask grandpa Melvin ! I miss him and grandpa Raymond, Mimi is depressed, and I miss my kitty cats, and dogs !!! Christmas eve sounds nice for a holiday party for us family at my house !!! I'd love that !!! Drive on down !!!

Love j

No comments:

Post a Comment