Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Letter for today new...

Today my heart wasn't beating right or something felt it wouldn't clock work right, scared me, I am too upset over mom because of the way she looks with hoses and oxygen and they told her today she had terminal cancer, she fought on bravely told us not to cry !!!! I don't understand why they let her have cancer and be like this ???? She looks as she us dying !!! I feel faint upset, betrayed by what I been told by people supposedly in the know on this surveillance !!! Can they please please save her life ????!!

My mind is in upset depressed mode non stop over being there at that hospital OU med, and seeing my beautiful mom sick defeated, cancer !!! I am so very distraught, depressed, hurt lost !!! If I had health tech equipment I would get rid of it for her myself !!!! My mind is trying to process all this tragedy and then has to listen to dea fbi cia screaming about you fat bitch get out of here bitch !!! Dying mom she will die here at OU med we kill her !!!! I'm terrified for her !!! Can't they turn this all off and come and get us help her ?????

More screams over celebs, money sluts, Juarez crtl, Myers crtl, Mark, fame family involved, Chihuahua Mex screams over that city ????? Ship ports in Arabia Kathy B, tulsa, Ada, stinnett farms ????? Race horse commission owners ????? Football players, a layer named mints ????? F them for this shit f you that fat bitch you did this !!!!!

Mimi very depressed, I am, Jared seems upset, less hectic without Philip nearby..........he got speed warning driving Mimi red pickup yesterday near Blanchard, and he is kinda weird behaving, maybe mad I don't know ????

Upset over them screaming I have to marry Japanese Z from tishomingo they screamed, and real Z dead and Kenz ???? They keep harassing they are dead, N family goes near chicksha I heard that, but at OkCity screaming MZ dead f him !!! And Z dead real one goes !!! It's upsetting to hear these and not truly know what is going on !!!

David and his dad, I love you guys thank you !!! I'm just lost depressed, see if they will let you come and get me !!!!!????? 

I know I would feel better IF I could have someone, anybody just stop by in person to tell me everything is gonna be alright, with mom my life, everything I adore miss others !!! Depressed being isolated, cut off from everybody know friends acquaintances to talk to cry with !!! Very lost.

I think my heart is actually breaking not working right, I need help NOW to tell me something about mom being ok !!!!!! I can't watch her die, they told her it was terminal it just kills me she sits up there at that stupid hospital knowing it's terminal !!!! Please help her !!!!

They said she's got skull bone cancer EVERYWHERE, bone cancer all over, uterus cancer, mandible cancer below ear, back cancer, metastatic cancer !!!!! I'm depressed !!!

Thank you WFong, Steven just said it's gone today everything !!! Tell them to please hurry before they take her somewhere else for treatment !!!!! They keep pushing chemo at certain levels, jabbing her with needles, trying to do biopsy everywhere on my mama !!!! Please HELP her asap !!!

Cook staff in hospital cafeteria are nasty filthy, dropping food, sneezing, that is upsetting, dressing out of sneezeguard !!! Boys said to tell you this !

I know Steven is supposed to be coming tonight to get me in person, go get mom, and leave with others they just said don't know what time ???? I hope and pray this is true !!! Please hurry !!!

Thanks + respect for ALL you med techs health teams helping I just need to talk to someone in front of my face about all this I'm losing my grip, too much I'm already exhausted my heart is palpitations or something, just help my mom !!! Love you too Sarah, James Jones, other James' Luz, Mrs G, Vicky, Joe and R family, Z and Kenz, I miss you terribly ! Need comforted !!! I hope this isn't a joke on me !!!

Love j.

No comments:

Post a Comment