Thursday, October 11, 2018

Need help letter !!!

I need help RIGHT now my mom is bleeding female troubles also, they told me it's surgery draining her down there with satellite !!!???? Can you guys please turn it off and make it stop tonight ???? She has history of bad bleeding and the blood us muddy brown she says it started yesterday !!! Do I need to take her to the doctor hospital ???! I know you can turn it off like you do for me, I hope it stops I'm scared it's cancer like stevie and them have been saying !!!

I'm upset all the time and I need help for her, don't worry over me, but if bleeding becomes heavier it might cause her too much blood loss ! Please see if you can stop by and tell me it's ok and just satellite ! I'm scared ! I worry it's uterus ovary cancer from stuff they are screaming and with lower back cancer they said at Duncan !!!

Stevie says you are coming tonight ??? I wish you could please ! Tell Steven lu to or Bobby just let me know it's ok !!! PLEASE.....she says she has increased pressure on her lower belly today and lower back......

James says it ok just fine, calm Julie,I hope it's the truth.

Love Julie 

sorry !I'm exhausted neurotic over my mother health and all this cancer screaming, and whole mess of my life.

Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment