Saturday, October 13, 2018

Letter...

More help needed ! Non stop screams harassing me and mom last night she heard ping ping and I hear a guy the same stevie Bobby voices on my waves screaming that stevie Bobby went gone David Carter !!! We will rape and traffick you bitch for money estate you f over everyone !!!

Bobby ??? Played Jared here stopped by the house as him I tried talking to him about junk I keep hearing dea fbi cia crap and he told me right there I was crazy imagining things you need meds !!! He told my mom he thinks she had a mini stroke, made her cry upset he kept saying she needed to go see a doctor in Duncan again have bone scan of her head !!!!!! He told my mom over and over she's not any better quickly needs to go back to Duncan !!! Something wrong with her then tells me I am crazy imagining things I'm hearing and I need help at counselor !!! Very rude, condescending looking at me fake snobby, he kept his phone out and was up to something started crying and hugging my mom and me !!!!

G. Behaves hacked and this stevie Bobby voice Morton Japanese kid is hacking everything and my waves ALL night talking about stupid shit and screaming says your mom is terminal bitch dying !!!! She looks terrible and now vomiting more won't eat cheeks sunk in, still bleeding muddy red blood female down there !!! I am panicked depressed upset these dea fbi cia thugs up north won't leave me alone say they do not help trash like you fat ass we kill you for estate govt takes your mom we kill her then you whole j family NOT involved set up and go bitch !!!! We kill her you tonite with satellite hacking you all die bitch OkCity knows you are onto us bitch we kill you !!!!

Can someone please stop by and get us tell me everything is going to be ok I need help very depressed and tired of G hollering belittling Hayes me behaves as Jared is king and number one, snirls snobby hates me !!! Keeps saying Mimi is stupid mom needs to go to that heath b at m town tomorrow to be referred to duncan hospital because Jared says so !!!!! This fake mask shit has gotta go !!! This snotty annoying bitch on my wave keeps saying they are coming tonight every nite, day second your mom is terminal bitch dying !!! Her heart races terrible and I can see her heart heartburn her shirt and skin, very scarey !!!

I'm very worried I need somebody to stop by right now today and tell me something in person !!! Z and Mac can !!!! Or Steven lu, R family boys !!! Please ????

Mama needs HELP I think she's gravely ill or something ????

James and Sarah I hope you can help stop by or something, I called fbi dea again because they were screaming dea fbi OkCity again kill your ass bitch for calling, I need to see a REAL agent to talk to but scared of the hacking and crooks so I hang up !!!! They won't leave me alone and they tried hacking my mom's red truck it kept honking doors locking unlocking !!! Mimi hears crickets and her phone at home sounds hacked, I called OkCity on my cell !!!!

Can you please turn off the weirdos on my waves I'm upset and they won't stop nasty filth, screaming over its not fair f you fat ass we kill you ALL now !!! Some Morton Japanese kid at bshaw house screaming I cannot sleep, I'm weaker and still bleeding terrible, mom is gravely ill or something I am very depressed she won't eat skinny weak they said she's being killed by satellite at OkCity !!!

Mimi says taker to chicksha doctor this week ???? Away from Japanese depending on how soon we can get her in to new doctor these idiots scream terminal cancer bitch dying !! And screaming about my tiggy cat dead bitch !!!???? Why ???! Then about my grandparents, then money off Jared and MZ gets all the f money off this house up here f him I worked man f you !!!! All that over east crying over crooks Cwfd did this !!! F them !!!

I can't take much more I'm depressed, exhausted, weak need help ASAP !!!!! Seriously I feel faint and nauseated also !!! Please hurry ! I'm all alone in my battle against all these crooks, masks and G hollering hates me, Kent help me !!!!!

Any help appreciated I know she's on satellite but she's gravely ill I need somebody to hurry up get here quick !!!

j.

Thanks J !!! Love ya too !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment