Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Letter more help needed....

Yesterday mom some better eye looks different still double vision and I know you know all her vitals symptoms but Japanese boy with stevie screaming that you HATE me writing letter talking to you about everything wrong says nobody reads them no help for you bitch fat ass terminal and old bitch grandma bitch dying mother f you bitch fat f !!!! So I just blog to myself these letters I suppose if that's true what they said......whoever Japanese kid is he's angry hates my fat ass too bitch

Mimi took flu shot, dizzy as soon as we returned home. Hope it's NOT her heart !!! She's all I have actually !!! I cried over this !!! Mom vomiting sick most the night potty help non stop, terrible swelled left arm hand, feet edema bad !!! Worried over her heart everything !!! She has not much appetite and takes hydroco pain tablet one tablet every four hours as needed, blood pressure two times day, one morning one late evening.......vomiting most night severe stomach area pain Brown female blood on diaper and it's non stop with her upsets, xanax they gave her too much for mind confuses her only........can't walk, can't rest, 

Social worker for hospice from lawton UPSET her and us terrible yesterday, she was short heavier build woman older, blue eyes glasses, well she arrived at Mimi house and I wasn't there entire time, she told my mom she seems to be taking her diagnosis too well, not upset over terminal diagnosis, then asks why me Julie doesn't have a work occupation, what will she do for herself when you die ???? You need to plan funeral arrangements very soon !!! Talked of DNR clause says your heart is ok, but think about it, then she says you are terminal only 6 months to a year left of your life, please understand ok ???? She said ALL that trash to my mom and condescending tone snirled her mask face at me, she's fake Japanese or other I can tell..........
She arrived before Philip who always comments on me being lazy heavy, no work occupation.......my mom is a wonderful person she should NEVER have to be treated as this, lie in a terminal bed, be told she's dying arrange a funeral for yourself, or be in such pain then put up with can't walk sleep, use potty for herself !!! That's how sorry this is they did this to kill her !!!! I can't get any help.....she it kept asking how much land, money cattle, we had, where our farm is is money a problem for you ??? Very nosy then snirled it's nose at me as I got there into the room, asked if it can stop by house often again !!! HELP.

Stevie evidently involved in the corruption with social worker, because he laughed non stop as lunatic drug head he is, then screaming die bitch mom terminal what are you going to do now bitch f you fat bitch estate goes to us who worked bitch I laugh govt killed you all !!! He cried last night non stop over his Japanese Z H boy toy dying over following me trafficking me in his black sport car all thru Marlow and this happened after he followed me to Wal-Mart d town hair appointment that stevie and him screamed at me on my waves about me ruining whores there 21 million dollars Dallas f you fat ass bitch f old man govt washdc kills you anyway for estate I have in house over east I 35 !!!!!!!  Non stop screaming from that one and stevie others t as I was at Wal-Mart hair to color my hair because mom is very ill we usually color my hair for $ 8 and at Wal-Mart I had to pay those whores $ 99/ for a single gold blonde color, our color looked better , cheaper !!! Too damn expensive !!!! Pay for that bad color job whore traffickers they screamed go now bitch f you and Cwfd N Japanese family in there go now my family f you bitch !!!!

Philip keeps telling my mom she needs marijuana oil ?????? Non stop over that crap and he's trying to harass non stop condescending to me about me taking care of her and says nursing care will probably be next very soon be prepared him and last Jared I seen.......Steven was last one they said I didn't get to see is that true ????? Steven ok, but I won't be there because told not to........

Nurse health hospice care taker stevie screaming is fake Kenz Japanese tries hacking house ???? Is that true or who is it, I was told this morning it was real him ???? Stevie screaming non stop over Amanda rat hair T. Her money Kenz told them yesterday she's related to them or works hospice ???? Please KEEP that fake AWAY NO Rat hair bitch daughter or whatever my mom was upset, then stevie screaming Linda T is laughing her ass off at fbi dea Norman okla Edmond !!!!?????? What is all this ????

Stevie and fake Z then Japanese other dea rejects screaming non stop til I'm exhausted over mm estate money they want off it we own it now bitch you are dying bitch pancreatic cancer uterus dying bitch tumor head you all die for land would there Geronimo is ours !!!! Then screaming stevie over rach Holt money Hwood pboy Morgan, Bobby money, Bobby playing joy Dan for building our fence here at home halves with earner n, well stevie was her at my house as Vick Simpson helping g ,Bobby he said ???? I returned home lu made stevie leave he screamed and you ruined my shit out there bitch !!!! Bshaw house Japanese or whoever wherever f you dying Fay ass bitch STOP blogging nobody helps you nobody cares you go too bitch for estate bitch hillbilly bitch every one knows what trash you are fat ass ugly bitch !!!! You see no help because you get no help figure it out whale they used you for blog to sell yourself and shit on blog everyone goes you know over estate !!!

Keeps telling me that Rocky cat is dead raccoon I see on road near Marlow and sends me creepy demon ant people dream to myself this am early I am too tired for this non stop crap and no one in sight to console comfort me in person........mom very exhausted of non stop family masks flooding the house to see her she says she is hearing talking ping ping on her waves non stop is this you guys or bad guys ?????

NOT mad at Kenz over rat hair name mentioned just keep that face of hers away I love ya real Kenz I'm just scared......

Sarah THANK you for non stop HELP I'm trying to be tough again just too tired not feeling any good, I'm sick of this screaming I need a person in front of my face telling me TRUTH love ya and James, AND the fbi fly girls !!! RESPECT.

Stevie screaming he's going to break into my house for $100 Bill he knows I have, then steal other items, kill pumpkin cat, my dog, kitty at barn dying bitch !!! Threats on them and my life, Mimi, mom, use Philip Jared other family fake masks......he claims.....blames Bobby for everything also.....

Non stop cries screams over Z fake money T town money Hwood olly brats, R family money ???? F Bill he did this f him !!! Then Cwfd thomps screaming over them and welfare money for kids ????? More of that, pendley gang gone f you bitch !!! Sterling people go !!! F you snobby bitch !!! I'd like to know how I am a snob !!!

I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW because I am too exhausted tired, stressed, from all surgeries, hacking harassment mean confusing crap they keep throwing saying, say they are killing Mimi off, G me, mom does soon bitch get over it !!!

Stevie says Steven lu dead had to go then impersonating them to my waves or impersonating you C family up there, telling me big grandiose story sounds true then says we had to kill your grandparents all dead lies to you to keep you blogging keep you alive bitch all these damn brain surgery body surgery !!!! Pets dead and screaming over blue cow non stop over him !!! Why ??? I miss them ALL.....very depressed upset worried over this....said that grandpa Melvin died in 2010 switched out died of gunshot wound to head, Raymond dead to bitch f you cats thrown onto highway dead now by us !!! He harasses me non stop over all this, I'm too sick, exhausted for all this right now I feel I may pass out die myself !!! Non stop drug head screaming talk lies, why ???? He says he's paid to by Japanese over east ???? Why's that allowed ?????

Says they killed my C family off all dead now you are stranded no help no Satellite help no nothing die bitch mom losing appetite because we are killing her with satellite......

Stevie and others will NOT leave me alone at all over any of this crap they scream, then stirring me up to cry over mom dying in a few hours go home now govt killed her off accept it bitch !!!! Screams over crtl m crtl sterling Andy G guy man whoever he is ??? Says Megan dead, tiny got hit killed ????!!! R family killed yesterday ????!!! What is this about ????

Says real Z dead killed in car wreck yesterday, on highway in t town ????? Kenz dead too ???

Frank Mz THANK YOU babe I love ya too !!!! I know how sorry it all is I'd appreciate any help I can find !!! No I'm NOT obsessed with myself and money, that's how stupid they all are, I know how it goes with idiots !!! Eye roll......please come by to see me sometime SOON. I know who you are don't be silly kid !!! RESPECT.

Steven lu I know how it goes with mom's older age and satellite surgery especially this one, but I'm just annoyed harassed too much losing my grip.....I love you boys both the real yous that is !!! I trust you both, just too tired, mad upset, angry I know no cancer but I need confirmation from pure of heart real in person in the know I suppose.......miss ya we could have been friends for the past 25 yrs worked on cleaning all this up, but oh well.......we will !!! I love ya boys 
!!!

All I ever do is go to doctor appointments, funerals, or some very sad devastating crap !!!! Nothing but my entire life or be told how worthless fat ugly I am, non stop.....


Screaming non stop over mm estate, JR FH then R M money eastern okla ???? Screaming over Cindy, whit, money then Paula d ??????! What is all this over about ???? I don't have any money to give these thugs !!! Won't leave me alone !!! I'm very sick ill afraid dying of cancer now as mother, keep that money and save our lives PLEASE.......I'm NOT obsessed with money I just want peace, my mom, grandparents pets, I'm happy with them !!! They have ruined my entire life over that estate I suppose they screamed because I'm a good person true Christian girl NEVER a whore, NEVER a drug peddler NEVER involved in any crtl corruption I didn't even know what all this was my entire life viciously attacked daily by weirdos everywhere couldn't understand why, my worthless bitch family to blame, rot in hell all of them !!!

Now all this with mom.......then we are on the way today, tomorrow in the morning bitch f you I lied hahaha, nobody can help you loser fat ass !!! What is all this !!!???? I'm terrified.......can't find anybody to talk to me come get me I'm worried upset by all their screaming and non stop stories......

Tim o money ??? Non stop over his sorority mess, worthless, kids he had or something olly brats..?????

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment