Friday, October 12, 2018

Letter for health techs and helpful !

I have been very worried over mom and her weaker frail frame, she won't eat anything keeps saying food is wading up in her jaw, she chokes or something !!! The eye on left is still double vision, swelled eye it looks and squirts terrible !!! and she is having trouble standing, walking hip throws out still can't rise up from recline rest because her chest is tight in pain and same as rib cage both sides painful, right shoulder blade very swelled painful, pain in lower back near coccyx very end, she says felt as an ice pick !!! Went away, comes and goes !

Mom has been slurring words drooling a little out of side of her mouth, NOW all the muddy red brown blood is starting to be heavier red !!! Very scarey, she is wearing a lite pad, and it's smears quite much !!! I know she's very anemic easily and the blood loss goes on she may die !!! In 07 she had to have iron IV at local clinic, after severe blood clot passing so I beg you please get the female bleeding to cease !!! Stevie keeps saying it's ok now, but he doesn't really know what to tell me !!! I'm bleeding still very red blood heavy, and very exhausted worried over mama !!! She's been a wonderful mom and I'm worried over her !!! I don't want her to die !!! Is this ok or is it cancer I'm kinda worried !!! Does she need to go to clinic hospital ??? I don't know what to do !????? Scared.

Bobby stopped by today as Jared and implied that mom needed bone scan of her head he thinks she had mini stroke !???? Did she ???? They told me to set up Japanese techs mad over Duncan medical trash ????! I'm confused ??? But made mama cry upset over him implying that ! he said days are bad for us, she's weaker every day, go see a new doctor and he took Jared old candy hween pumpkin holder to take Jared up there they said ????

Steven and lu fakes people screaming they are here going bitch !!! F you f govt !!! Fbi dea cia everywhere go bitch now because ::::: I called the fbi and dea at OkCity because of the b.s. they keep screaming at me !!! I just listened heard a lot of scratchy noises on these phone numbers I called 405 Oklahoma # ' s.........Bwahaha !!! Guess I ruined some more people's lives wah wah go cry OkCity !!! They kept screaming you set us up bitch for shit we tried to do to you and your family NOT involved ! We tried to give you cancer hack your fat ass bitch !!! F you all J family you crazy !!! Mm picture tells us you are her !!!?????? We hack everyone bitch fat ass !!! Screaming about over east, then Mississippi people screaming over hacking my phone !!! LA people timbo shit mess, Msn's crooks, and dea OkCity, Dallas, Louisiana, tulsa Ada gang of thugs, cement okla people go bitch fat ass she goes f you !!!

Houston is calling !!! ????? F her f them f her !!! More hating on my grandparents ALL screaming about oil wells, mansions, money land and.......estate as usual !!! Washdc Virginia, Pennsylvania screaming after I called dea fbi I looked at your cia website !!! Looks great !

I'm just very weary, weaker, bleeding, stressed worrying over all this and my mama.......she can't die on me !!! They keep screaming from somewhere that they are killing her with satellite to traffick me, me left alone and her gone !!! I been very scared, crying, depressed, and the cute kitty cat at my barn makes me miss tiggy cat, I worry over the little kitty he's so pretty, cute, sweet, friendly, I want to keep him safe so please don't let him be killed by my dog or get into road or near driving vehicles !!! Please keep him safe for me !!! 

I have been neurotic as stevie says, because of mental cruelty from all this stress my entire life and emotional turmoil within my mind and heart because I'm sorta alone in my battle here, I have no help it seems with finding someone to talk to about this and comfort me through all this scarey stuff !!! Kinda mental weirdness I guess from being exhausted worried over mama, Mimi, my pets and I terribly miss my friendships, seeing J family, I terribly miss my grandparents also !!! I been missing tiggy and Rocky cat terribly very depressed over them and grandparents.......they are my family ya know, been together forever !!!

I hope you can send someone to me before mama becomes worse, more weak, I mean seeing Bobby as my brother was weird upsetting he said all that I am confused IF you guys are wanting me to take her to hospital because satellite is off or something ???! Please don't make me go through that upsetting cancer stuff and iron IV hell for her !!! I'm scared terribly !

Vicky thank you and your sis ! We love you both ! I cried because you been through so much and you can still care enough about us girl ! LOVE you both !!! HOPE to see you soon ! Maybe go Christmas shopping with me !!!???? That would be FUN !!! Anyway don't give em too much hell out there !!! I hear they are brats ???!!! Bwahaha !!! Go call the damn fbi dea cia girl !!! Let them have it ! Lol ! I have laughed !!!.......

Anyway I love you guys and girls who been helping us here, I need any help I can get, I'm sort of confused, lost, upset, scared about mom, this bleeding and with all the tumor, heart, cancer screaming, I don't know what to do to help her survive this satellite surgery ????! I'm very depressed, upset, I keep expecting the worst, she won't go blind will she ???? Just hope you can get the bleeding turned off asap ! I know you are ALL busy bees and I love respect you ALL !!! We appreciate EVERYTHING nice, wonderful, kind you have said and done for us !!!

Amy, can't wait !!! Let's go shopping and give em hell up there !!! I'm ready ! Love ya girl !!! Been depressed also ! I miss my grandparents just like you ! I think you know how f'ed that is, this all is ! Thanks for helping my mom and Mimi and me with the kind, coolest doctors known to man !!! Move up here we can go shopping and cause a ruckus ! WHEN IT GETS CLEANED THE F UP !!! Yea, I'm cursing, so what still a Christian girl !!! I'm a saint too girl !!! Lol....anyways thanks to Texas of goodness, tell them we love them for being honest and tell Willie Thank you we love you take it all you deserve it all !!! You and your bros !!! THANK YOU WILLIE !!! Yeah timbo was MOST the trouble I knew he had to be ! Loser !

 Anyways, love j

Steven and lu PLEASE come and get me NOW !!! I'm dying I think, I hope mama survives this ! Yikes !!! Scared !!! ASAP ! Tell Z to drive over here get me !!! Kenzeeeeeee !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment