Thursday, October 4, 2018

Screaming letter again...

More non stop screaming about Anthony d now his family, money real or fake him hates your ass bitch ! Steve elizond screaming over him fake real or whichever about his wheat plans for our field south here....

Hating on me over estate money land fame family, cancer screaming about my mom me all that cancer crap again, harassing they put fake letter from hospital in our mail about cancer found.....Screaming about bshaw house, Corey wedding over east or at sterling, Jared going to he called says he's coming Saturday to see us for his bday, probably wants money for a gift.......whosoever it is playing him didn't disguise his voice.......lol....mom and G could tell voice weird went off as phone quit.....lost signal...

Screaming about MZ his family over east, hating on Luz non stop ??? Screaming about pumpkin cat and tiggy Rocky cat dead bitch have to give pumpkin cat away to somebody else ????? I know that NOT happening cry baby whoever Stevie and his crying over money Nash trash Hwood, more harassing about money

Japanese going to bomb my yard and house pipe bomb or something screaming again, at red neck propane tank in yard !!!????? Upsetting, keep screaming this !

Harassing about my mom uterus cancer he screams she's still losing goo there, so I hope it's not cancer stevie says it is then it's us cleaning with satellite.....

Mom some better, voice still very weak, says everything is too loud in the house, not eating much, and excessively thirsty, drinking only water.....G still hateful, mad she's weaker, not walking enough, she's crying depressed, thinks she's dying bad chest pains., can't get bowels to move..she's upset....HELP.

Screaming about my grandparents all dead in washdc I lied I killed them bitch f you whale ! Go lose weight deuce !!! Yeah yawn like I care about daily insults trailer trash cry baggin up at bshaw house Rogers, Chad dump over hill west lovelady, earnies, butts house !!!! Hacking house creepy noise outside house.....

Stevie keeps saying they are coming to get you today, non stop harassing Steven and lu coming to get you today.....I'm so tired of never seeing anybody stop by to get me or chat over this 5 + years now of daily harassing me they are coming, works on my mind, exhausted, I need help tired worried sick of that Japanese shit and stevie crying blaming me it's not fair f the J family you are all insane and then blaming me over tulsa and Ada, more sterling cry bawl bag whiners !!! Screaming about a dino ???

Harassing kitten at barn trying to make him walk to dog and road, or up to our house, screaming he has Hiv aids cat he's there to bite you bitch !!! Stevie....More why can't he go far away outta my head and life !!! Screaming washdc and OkCity dea fbi cia, f you fat ass we kill you govt kill you for estate you bitch !!! Yawn.........trash ! Guess you are drowning huh ????

Keeps saying Z crying again over something....????

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment