Sunday, October 14, 2018

Letter another one !...

After a stressful sad depressing day of mom cancer chaos drive to OkCity and OU med, I was finally going to sleep by 2 am......I was awoke by 4 am by idiots up north, Japanese screaming, stevie and that nasty thug bunch, screaming at me about m crtl, dea fbi cia and making threats on me about killing me and your mom goes because she m family !!! We kill her with cancer and chemo make money off OkCity fbi dea we hack you her grandparents to kill you all cancer EVERYWHERE bitch you fat ass bitch !!! You all are dying of cancer bitch !!! Brain tumor huge in her head and yours bitch !!! Stevie screaming this and then Bobby crying over money about something ????

I got screamed at that I was killed off and my mom is killed off with cancer to get rid of us all and Mimi also so Japanese and crook Crwfd bunch can have mm estate and all articles bitch you whale !!! You been hacked with cancer since day you were born bitch !!! Screaming about Darko basin land kill you all over that bitches !!! Screaming about dea prison camp up north this road and over east ???? Non stop, threats to kill me, traffick me, rape me because I'm NOT involved, and they are killing me with terminal cancer just as my mom too !!! Screaming at 4 am this morning that you have terminal cancer bitch you and your bitch mom !!! Stevie and others !!!! 

Harassing me non stop about fbi money they own and m crtl fame family people money from over east ?????? F govt f OkCity fbi f them man !!!! Screaming about fbi hot girls team !!!!! Tear em up girls I would HELP RIGHT now if I could !!!!! Man, it's not fair man f you bitches !!!! Screaming about Japanese working at OU medical kill with chemo and lytic lesions huge bitch we kill her now !!! Steven says you all keep my mama safe up there at hospital I love you ALL TRUTH. 

Hey Z !!! I know it seems so far away.   :(
LOVE ya ! Kisses and hugs !!! Kenz, I know you love me too babe !!! Love ya !

I feel isolated and held captive because of idiot crtl trash, drug heads,  hookers, fame turds, I don't even know, not fair to me and us here at all.......maybe someday. Horses and four calves turned out in my yard this morning from bshaw house !!! Yard full of vehicles this evening, Japanese driving.

Non stop screaming over cancer, maloclusion tumor head, dying bitch !!! I was half awake this morning, exhausted, depressed, I need help with resting sleeping, thanks for taking care of my mom health I love you guys, each every one of you !!!

After all that fbi screaming crap dea screaming junk, I called fbi ONLY this morning because I felt sick from the screaming and bees playing non stop last night on my waves and crickets in corner ceiling I felt nauseous trash !!! Sick of this !!! Screaming something about tulsa fbi dea cia teams over near sapulpa, and Miami okla ????? Yeah whatever, annoying.

I have way too much tragedy in my life, sadness, sometimes I think all I do is go to doctor appointments and wait for the worst !!!  :(  you never see me just traveling to OkCity to go shopping, nope ! Just sadness. Oh, well....

Went to Tobe Keith's restaurant today with Phil and patty, and Mimi, heard a lot of chatter and screaming ping ping dea fbi screaming !!!

Morgan, I know you love me girl ! I miss ya !!! Sadness !  :(

Believe me, I would be helping in a quick second !!! Annoying creeps !!!

Anyway, R family love you ALL.....I know we have pretty eyes !!! They're just JEALOUS....I think it is Henderson family eyes too, sometimes Hollis, Julian  a mix of all three !

I been depressed still, just weak, weary of this non stop harassing, illness, and cancer, terminal cancer screaming, dying killing you bitch dea fbi cia you cannot escape !!!

Nervous about mom cancer tests results tomorrow.......I'm scared !!! Tell doctor fong I love you too ! I hope it's ALL over soon !!! And I know those idiots over east are TERRIBLE. Love your team, each every single one of you for everything you have helped, cared, show support for us !!! I'm just already tired from the idiots all of them, my entire life....wish us luck tomorrow, fingers crossed !

Gave mom a brain Mri today because her eye is squinting and double vision, sonogram of her tummy, organs, she's VERY dehydrated, somehow ??? Weak, exhausted, but she looked coloring much better today on her face, but still slurred speech, dry mouth, resting, ice chips, liquid diet, took sponge bath, rested well, still can't stand, left leg twisted they told me, and doctor today said he had to look at all tests, screens, then rebuild her strength for treatment, I am confused about her eye ???? Jared upset over it, and Phil, it looks swelled, rotates odd, stevie keeps harassing its brain tumor !!! Oh, God I hope NOT !!!

Too much stress, they keep trying to depress me about tiggy cat dying, why'd he die ????!!! Rocky cat dead then junie dog dead bitch !!! I start crying !!! Then making me miss my grandparents, cry over my mom, but I know she's going to get better !!! She's stubborn, they kept telling me it was nothing don't need help bitch !!! Stevie I suppose saying that !!! I hope I didn't risk her life waiting to long a time to take her !!! I made her go she's very sickened !!!

I need help keeping my pets safe while traveling if possible, they said R family boys over west are watching house pets cows, from loons up north ! Thanks boys ! Love ya !

Anyways, nite ! J.

No comments:

Post a Comment