Wednesday, October 3, 2018

More, a letter...

Screams about mm estate again !!! Non stop over diamonds the articles ! F you fat ass !!! Not fair bitch !!! Rape your fat ass and make a whore out of you bit lie on your back fat ass !!! We want estate !!! Washdc gets it you go bitch !!! F old man to hell !!! Cancer bitch !!! F him !!! Virginia over f him !!! F you ruin everything bitch because you exist fat ass !!!

Screams about Cindy Jr, fh, whit money land everything !!! Non stop over that crap !!! We worked on it we get it all f govt f them !!! Lithuanian models and others male female, gays trannys something about them those people whatever that is non stop screams over those idiots whoever they are ???? Money money money I want it f them !!! Trash screaming Japanese crtl b.s. more of them bratty whine bags again !!! I don't know who or what they or this is screaming but good grief I don't have money dumb asses !!! Leave me alone !!!

Screams about Japanese Tim money ???? This never stops cries over whoever he is and his kid memaw ????? Whatever !!! Screaming about Bill, Nick, Eric, Joe money we kill them now we get hit we are strong !!! We hit them right now !!! ??????? Non stop over this......weeks now....

Hack old man up in Virginia !!! F him ! Then screaming about Melvin is mad f him !!! He hits everyone he's mad ! F you fat ass bitch ! F J family !!! They psychopaths !!! Kent rape my mom and aunt f him !!! He owes child support for mickzee !!!!????????? F Megan she goes fat ass bitch she kills them !!! Japanese various voices over east and north sounds !!!!

More screams about land north of Owens place, Woodlawn road, cemetery money off satanic ?????? Yikes ! Upsetting !!! Lynn alexandr and Ken alexandr land money estates, silo house whore house I have to stay here live f them bend over bitch !!!! Several cars in yard I notice now so probably squatters and crook dea fbi cia from their screaming trash !!! OkCity owns bshaw houses all the bshaw Alexander land houses we own road that fat ass bitch lives down !!! We know where you are fat ass pig !!!???? Yeah I see you drive by flip me off wave scream naked 20 + years trailer trash !!!! Real secure for us out here defend myself my entire life, house too close to the road !!! Mimi has seen naked whores drive by naked before for years !!!! Filth disgusting allowed trailer trash sluts drug heads big wheels......!!!!! Oh well.......nobody cares it seems ! 

Screams over Hwood, San Fran, Dallas pboy, Nash trash, more screaming over that we get money f them I prostitute for govt man f them !!!! Screams about tulsa and OkCity, red f clan demise ???? Screaming over that Jacob, mixxy and those people of theirs money off that or whatever this is, all nite I could hear rattling......

Screams about Brian j house up north, Jamey d houses, pendley bunch and houses, fat f Cwfd trash lives at Karen Joe house plays them and Sandy man !!! We get money off them those our houses fat fs !!!! We own that road man !!! Dea still crying over their shit messes they want me to clean up at OkCity !!!???? I'm NOT involved in anything druggy slutty or organized !!! NOT involved in my family's b.s. trash mess they all made !!! They did this I knew nothing dea fbi cia !!!! Don't accuse me of this trash !!! I am NOT responsible you drug head crooks !!! Go cry about what you all did to your own damn selves and everybody else whine bags !!! OkCity over they said !!!! Whoever this Japanese over east dea fbi crook is he's loon !!!! You know you screwed up your lives being involved in this filth and ruined your lives, everybody else's cry bags !!! Blame yourself ! Grow the hell up !!!

Screams over pelley house ??? Tom Tom mccracks land house money ??? Then more sterling thuggin I know nobody they talk cry bag over and about leave me alone !!!

Screaming about Rgn mad over candy in Calif ???? Money off that ??? Then j hill money ???? Whoever that is ??? Non stop......damn ! Let up with that crying junk ! Bawl bags !!!

Stevie more cry baggin from him over money, his mom's, some Nash trash whores, hwood, money off that, Z money over gone ! Blaming me and Bobby over life as usual, he needs to go away take care of his shit messes himself like the rest of the cry bags !!! That's life ! You all made your own messes want me to die or screw up too huh ????? Clean up your own messes be a man grow up !!!

Screams over stubbs over east ???? Whoever the hell that is ?????!!! 

More harassing me about mom cancer and you cancer terminal bitch !!! No help bitch !!! Brain tumors endocrine cancer terminal you both have this dying bitch !!! Uterus goo my mom is passing she said clear, smelly !!! Yikes ! I have same trouble with that hope it's nothing ???!!! Mother eye still double vision left eye, less squinting, but still ya know double vision, neck pain, shoulder blade right terrible swelled, sternum chest pain terrible, and rib cage pain cries, still can't walk, hip tight throws out, and back looking somewhat better still swelled midway up....she's depressed she's in pain can't walk go anywhere, maybe soon it will heal up be completed.....mom pee cloudy smells loud terrible smell, infection ??? Or something bad ???? Drinks only water, uses arthritis cream Ben g, is that ok ????? Eats meals some, I'm sure you know all this.......just worried from screaming......still harassing about cancer non stop why do they keep on harassing about cancer brain tumors terminal cancer ?????! Why ? Makes me worry about all this........after I got hacked I don't know what will happen to us next !!!

G. Still grouchy about mom health wants to call hospital bone doctor, and he's being hacked from bshaw stevie house right north !!! Closed door on pumpkin cat's foot or tail, I cried, pumpkin in pain !!! So sick of this !!! Dea keeps screaming they own bshaw dump house and Chad dump trailer screaming about Donna Crystal Kathy money ???!!! Non stop !!! Money off Lind rat hair, Alan money estate !!!????jacoby bunch money, huitt, hales char, and crag, holts elect money, rach holt, lovelady, and Brantley, bshaw all money, aunt Linda money screaming over her money Elgin.....lake area.......uncle Randal I love ya miss ya thank you for helping me and keeping us all safe from those loons !!! I been scared and confused about all this shit mess they made tried to do to me, you and everybody NOT involved !!! I don't give a shit for them either !!!

Thanks health tech people love ya TRUTH ! Sorry you have to !!! Would if I could ! Owe ya big time saving our lives here being honest counts matters now hopefully !!!! I know how stupid this all is ! The past causes the present I know that !!!

Thanks ! Love ! j.

No comments:

Post a Comment