Thursday, October 11, 2018

Letter more screaming right now...

Non stop chatter stevie harassing my brain waves non stop last night after I blogged letter and screaming about chili cheese fries I blogged !!! You did this bitch f you Japanese crtl is over f you !!! Stevie and them.....then cancer screaming, your mom has tumors bone marrow cancer dying bitch you are too uterus terminal cancer no help now bitch health techs dead bitch !!! I am bleeding still last night terrible and swelling cramps !!! I couldn't rest, felt faint from non stop talking to my waves, harassing my dog, and kitty outdoors !!! Playing giggles girls outside my window or creepy in hell talk screams !!! I'm too sick exhausted for all this, run down.

First thing this morning G starts hollering I hear ping ping and then he starts hollering because my mom is weak can't stand, doesn't eat enough, her eye still squinting on left eye, some better, but he's hollering about her she needs to go to doctor by next week she's weaker !!! Blames me for everything won't listen to me about health techs or ANY of this !!! Says I'm nuts !!! I'm very exhausted of all this ! PLEASE HELP.......

Screams from stevie as I took Mimi to m town, that the Philip who called Mimi this morning was Bobby NOT him, said as Philip he's coming to see my mom and she's may need to go to OkCity for doctor to get well in her back !????? Stevie started screaming they are taking your mom to ok city the Japanese and me to kill her with chemo and tell G with satellite in his brain she needs to go have chemo and say she's dead then take her to washdc bitch f you whale !!! You got a lot of nerve to run your mouth off at agents for cia dea fbi Japanese bitch !!! We control everything bitch shut your fat mouth bitch blogging ! You get everything bitch !!! OkCity hacking your Mimi, you mom put cancer in your bodies with phones, well, Mimi keeps getting weird intrusive questions calls about bank info Medicare, and her home life then laughter for two years now and asking for grandpa there !!! Scares her, she hears crickets ping ping from north and south and screaming she says often !!! Church on hwy 81 keep stopping by harassing her non stop with this, stevie says they got into her house for years stole tons of items as fake family in masks and stole money from her drawers for years, and screaming about $ 500 she gave Brett, krissa Jared for their weddings she gifted them as she believed it was real, I remember she did, but screams over that money now !!! Damn !

Stevie keeps screaming you'll have only Mimi money house to live off in bitch f you I lied no estate no future OkCity broke your ass blogging fat bitch !!! You will be alone in a few months your mom terminal dying and Mimi will be killed by OkCity govt Japanese crtl and you will be trafficked bitch !!! They are doing this to you bitch govt is to see how you handle things in life it's all govt testing bitch f you !!! Really well I must have been tested forever since I was born, one hell of a test, !!!!

Screaming about Jared gone, money baby dog for you to take care of stevie and Japanese he says at Blundell, Sullivan, Chad dump, then Rogers, bshaw house hiding, well, just now at noon 30 Jared cell phone calls 641 1225 and we didn't answer, mom can't get up to retrieve phone so I just checked number it was Jared and he always calls on Thursday at noon to tell us he's going to Dallas or somewhere with Chelsea and is leaving his dog, this will last a week or sometimes a whole weekend, I CANNOT understand why this is allowed to continue on with the character when we know he's gone and it's very weird creepy depressing to see a fake here, and then have to take care of a dog or now a baby all weekend week long !!!! Very stupid !!! Stevie screaming its Japanese playing Jared and they are going to Nashville this week want to leave dog and baby ???? Yeah more junk dumped piled on me and my mother to care for while they go spend money, globe trot, live it up !!! Dea fbi doing this why can't you turn this junk off PLEASE ?????!! I got too much to worry with care for here already with mother and G Mimi, my pets !!! That dog barks fights with my cat, he's hateful, cat stays shut in my bedroom, now mom has to recline in my bedroom because her back and she can't be shut in the bedroom all night with pumpkin cat !!! He walks on her, and it's too freezing cold in my bedroom or too hot for her the weather temps, stupid ol bedroom that's why I stay sick all the time mostly the surgeries heat me up or chill me !!! Too much mess ! Too much stress !!!
.then stevie sets back thinks it's all funny as can be that I am exhausted, feel weak, stressed terrible, I am TIRED !!! They just keep letting them harass me to death and pile more shit on me to take care of and put up with !!!! Worry with ! I just don't think I can handle bleeding to death, excruciating pain, no rest / sleep, caring for my mom helping her eat, walk, fetch things for her, listen to G scream, help Mimi, and take care if farm work, answer endless questions about what the heck this all is, put up with fake Jared and his bag of b.s. non stop !!! and then listen to ping ping Japanese screaming over candy bars, their family friends and blame insult me and stevie drag up more shit Ness for me him and those idiots if his !!! I HAVE HAD ALL I CAN TAKE !!!!! Too TIRED. I'm weak from blood loss, I'm depressed now more so, and I can't talk to anyone still all these years later to help me or inform me of what all this is !!! I have no hope anymore just b.s. they cause throw in my face for me to clean up !!!

Then stevie says Steven lu real dead over Tim depressed over Tim his money they took off to Dallas with a friend named prego ??? 52 million ????!!! They hate you too bitch been fakes since the 80s, their mom goes f her !!!??????? Upsets me we been friends since we were little !!!!   :(

Screaming patty m has tumor on her ovary needs chemo no money OkCity hospital !!! Ask Mimi for money then it's screaming your mother has brain cancer tumor terrible and lymph node cancer no help you killed the health tech off bitch !!! 

Screaming over Nash, Hwood pboy Dallas timbo, money he went f you govt f them I worked on him !!! Then something screaming about Msn's crooked in this I went to help no body cares f the govt I was hit bad man !!!

Screaming over Dallas G family MZ fake kids now some brats they want money for from govt and G family !!!! Non stop with this !!! Screams over m crtl....not fair f govt !!!

Mimi tractor news it's going to OkCity for repairs, thanks Steven and lu !!!

I'm not feeling any good, exhausted tired !!! I'm whining I know but Can't I have some HELP relief from this crap OkCity dea fbi stirs up constant !!!

Thank you James and Sarah ! I love ya ! Thanks for everything you two do to help its scarey being alone in all this but knowing you are there Steven, lu, Bobby too I'm not so upset, I may have hope someday !

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment