Monday, October 29, 2018

More a letter....

More non stop screaming over Dallas pboy Hwood olly messes, the brats, eastern Oklahoma houses, McIntosh people ???? Screaming at me terminal cancer dying bitch !!! Plan your mom's funeral this week fat ass !!! You go too cancer bitch cyst in your neck tissue spun up right cancer !!! I do have sore cyst feels there over night is that cancer ?????

Screaming over Andy O. Memaw, grandma pancakes go !!!! Money off leflore county ???? Whatever that is bader stuff messes ???? Screaming about David C, from high school trying to impersonate David on my waves, trying to tell me I'm ok he's at Wal-Mart NOW !!!?????? Never seen him !!! Love David..    ;)

Screaming over washdc people moving soon down there to hack kill you bitch !!! Rape traffick kill your fat nasty ass bitch !! Mm estate ours !!! Screaming over J family Kent Mike Dewayne non stop !!! Hacking Megan and me fat asses f you !!!

Screaming over cia govt washdc Pennsylvania Delaware family dresses as painter at my house asking to paint barn Sherwin Williams guy the other day ?????

I'm very ill heart feels very tired up all night helping mom potty wipe diaper, refreshment water ice cubes, still won't eat a thing !! Much weaker NOT improving !!! I'm upset tired depressed scared she will die on us !!! They keep screaming govt hacks kills her off she m crtl they want m crtl all dead !!!!???? HELP I'm terrified scared....

She still bleeding female terribly upsetting I'm afraid she will pass out PLEASE help her soon !!! Trouble with potty rectal troubles I'm afraid no cancer for sure ????

I'm depressed upset weak tired as is Mimi, just PLEASE hurry

Screaming over G family juarez, MZ and I to blame as usual...
Then screaming over Z real fake all dead money land estate his sister's kid he owns it or something ??? Who is this ??? Real or fakes ??? Ping ping today on my waves as I drove to Marlow Duncan screaming over estate money land all over east Japanese crtl strong N family f Bill f Joe f you all to hell bitch fat ass ugly bitch !!!

Screaming at me last night as I took care of my mom then tried to go to sleep woke me screaming govt killed your mom you go to terminal get a coffin get a funeral home morgue ready bitch go cry bitch NO HELP nobody coming to help you this brain wave NEVER goes off bitch f you die bitch stage 4....

Screaming over Sarah james, Steven lu, David, Z and Kenz MZ RC tiny, Sovo, Clint B......???? HELP...
Love ya ALL.....please HURRY. I'm sick and exhausted not feeling well depressed tired too much.....I know I cry too much but I'm scared of dying mom and me....

Screaming over my pets threats on them and my home as I travel and stay at Mimi house...

Screaming over bshaw alexndr, Chad trailer Rogers Davis clan houses m crtl Philip patty ok working at school ????? Tessa tangles Brett oil field money ??? Mark m pickup?????? Then screaming non stop I have to raise these krissa Bryan Brett Tessa Jared Chelsea kids n family ???????!!! They give you to Japanese man over here to sell you bitch mom goes you will be sold ????!!!!!

Very upsetting depressing SCARED.....

Please help.

Love j.

No comments:

Post a Comment