Sunday, October 7, 2018

Letter another day more screams....

Well, today screaming about Jared money, that baby, Chelsea, money off something stevie did he want a money for ???? Whatever he's mad at Bobby over Jared money ??? I get blamed non stop I don't even know what goes on with this whole mess but I am blamed for it ALL. Stevie screaming about doesn't want rehab has to go to prison you get everything bitch !  M crtl screams Juarez screams about that mess !!!

Stevie waking me up with this wave junk and picking fights with me about when they are coming to get me, screaming about his Japanese crtl friends over east, non stop harassing me to death about me and my mom having terminal brain cancer, tumors, uterus cancer bone marrow cancer, non stop......then sickening stories to me about his black brother raped my blue cow !!!!!??? And my junie dog !!!! Won't stop upsetting me, makes me cry depressed over that other little dog over east !!! Oh I have been sick depressed upset over all that they have told me !!! He keeps this up screaming about money up the road, bshaw house, playing my grandma p to me at nursing home and her house for years ??????

I tried to call Mimi this morning to check on her and he is screaming hacked my house phone and it wouldn't call her house !!! I could hear radar beam scuff on the line and stevie and a Japanese boy or girl laughing and chattering, stevies own voice !!! I know his voice and whoever is little shit head thug Japanese was I don't know but he was Asian speaking........why's this allowed to go on to me !!! He says he's in control of my life entirely !!! Lunatic laughter then he says Mimi is fake Japanese in mask from Delaware ?????!!!! Steven said NO.

He kept allowing James w daughter to hack my phone calls to bank and rise broadband internet, she didn't credit my bill last outage !!! She's a satanic crtl slut and they allow trash like her to tamper with my internet bill, phone and they said my mail for years !!!

Stevie and Japanese then screamed that some Japanese crtl health tech is going to shred my left side of my face off to look more like mm so I can be trafficked to creek house over east and shackled to bed to be raped to be whored for Japanese thug, he says I look too much like FH and it angers him !!!???????? He can't sell you bitch as mm !!! You fat ass bitch !!! Yeah trailer trash cry bag !!! You try that you will regret it bawl bag brats !!! You'll be crying.

Screaming about Hwood pboy trash, Nash trash they want money over more of that b.s.........yawn......hating on Bill, I guess he got em !!! Lol.......wah wah ! Cry brats.

Screaming they are sending 22000 more Japanese trash down here and screaming something about their family in Taos Rancho house ????? Whatever that is ??? Not fair ! We want it f them f govt !!!

Screams about Z real dead, his Japanese wife he married 20 years ago had babies gets the money off real and fake she has no money needs money for her sister too ????? Whatever this is ??? Crying about I.h. money estate again his kids by the billions he had mika son go !!! F you f you f you !!! No money now !!! Screams over Dallas pad he had screaming Z had this taken from them lawsuit !!! We sue him f him !!!??????? Yeah well nobody cares whatever whoever you are . Wah wah. Yawn.

Screaming at me again about cancer G hacked by stevie saying things stevie screams about picking fights with my mom about her left eye swelled, squinting, Bulging some !!! Turns odd weird, upsetting ! Yikes ! Steven says that's her neck. Hopefully I got enough troubles in my life to worry over. Edema in feet, right shoulder blade swollen, chest pain excruciating, she thinks heart attack, rib cage severe pain.

G hacked by stevie crying about Jared mistreated ??? Random out of the blue, and saying mom needs to go see heath broyles about blood pressure pills !!! I told the boys that heath will probably say something to her about medical records from urgent med cancer blood test ! In a week or two she will need to have these blood pressure pills refilled with a visit to heath b !!! HELP.

Stevie keeps screaming he is hacking G. And that Steven and lu are dead gone, cannot talk to me, David is dead too ! MZ dead ! Jared dead ! Harassing about all that screams I ruined his entire life, hates on Bobby. And Z real one. Non stop crazy stories about Z and his bedroom skills from la to Dallas his wives and babies........Non stop. I'm too tired taking care of three people, my pets, and farm stuff, just too much screaming and lies, b.s., old sick stories and keeps talking filthy sex nasty saying p###y people are here bitch !!! Just sicko HELP !!!! and he chokes me with satellite says it measures my food intake does this to me, mom, Mimi, it chokes me so bad I cannot swallow anything food or water !!! Almost suffocate !!! In kitchen Mimi house also, causes me dizzy spells too he screams !

Pumpkin cat belly spot wobbly moving stevie says cancer heart explosion !!!! I hope it's ok I love him ! He's my baby. We miss tiggy Rocky rowdy buddy !!! Hope to see everyone soon tell my grandparents I love them miss them !!!

Love ya health techs I'm just depressed stressed and upset non stop. Neurotic stevie says, yeah coming from that nutball !

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment