Monday, October 1, 2018

Screams today letter !...

Well, today as I drove to Duncan taking Mimi to town I started hearing ping ping button pushing phone noise up atop the pickup, Mimi satellite of her pickup !!! I heard whispers, frogs, ping ping and chatter !!! Then Japanese and stevie screaming about cancer !!! Mom has cancer bill in mail a letter for terminal cancer !!! She has to go to cancer treatment center soon bitch !!! Brain tumor in her head and you too fat ass !!!

Then screams from or about OkCity dea fbi cia and how you f my family over bitch with that fing blog fat ass whore !!! I hate you fat ass bitch you killed my family blogging !!! Dea set your fat ass up good bitch we will hit you for this bitch !!! Dea OkCity Japanese crtl traffickers clean up nothing f govt f you whore !!! I'd like to know how I am a whore trash !!!???????? Still a virgin ! Check me with satellite dumb asses !!!

Blaming me over east filth over you don't care bitch !!! Why would I care about that dump mess trash ???? I know nothing about it or whatever is over there exactly just trash dumpy people, know it all's, satanic, drug heads, whores abuse !!! Hillbillies ! Sicko needs cleaned up everywhere bleach and waste disposal, rid of filth people !!!! Start over brand new and develop clean nice !!! Immaculate !

Screams about welfare system here Stephen's county Grady comanche Kiowa, caddo !!! We move more here for money have babies get more checks to fund !!! 22000 moving here soon bitch ruin your life plans estate should be ours you don't crtl bitch fat whale !!! Eh, just like all those whores from highschool they say if we keep having babies I get more checks !!! Eye roll.....unwanted babies only for checks to give people......they kept on staying knocked up 5 babies a piece !!! Like that Rhode island crew over here Jamey s......nasty old hooker ! Puke ! She had a passel got those checks bragged on it........asked for free shit non stop.......like all of them !!! Trash....

Eavesdropping on Mimi pickup satellite hacking I figured out so I told them off I could hear Japanese Z talking you look at wedding items bitch we marry soon !!! Not fair I want money off that baby !!!?????????? Whoever the hell that is !!!???????

Screams about Jenny g money ???!

Then screaming that Joe bitch m fer hates you bitch you ruined concert for everyone up there bitch you go it was over !!!?????? What is this about ????!

Then more screaming We get Joe Tim Bill Eric money f them f govt !!! We worked on them man f that shit !!!???????? They go dead !!!??????? Whatever this is non stop about ??? 

Stevie and those Japanese weirdos harassed me so much today as I am driving and busy, then exhausted I feel faint, I know for satellite surgery but I am exhausted, taking care of mother she still cannot walk, almost stand some, throws hips out, can't eat much still, nighttime taking blood pressure pill, ..........swelled, edema in feet today severe in ankles, says her chest feels very tight,  and her vision in left eye is still double, scaring her !!! She can't swallow food or drink on that same left side, neck muscles probably, severe shoulder pain, eye looks almost swelling shut !!! Yikes ! Hope it isn't serious, they keep screaming tumor brain tumor eye cancer !!! Then screaming bone cancer !!! I wish I knew the exact TRUTH about her health from the real health tech angel team !!! They try to tell me truth thru stevie brain waves and he stirs up noise screaming lies to upset me, then harassing me to death about cancer letter and health insurance info on the blood test in mail now !!! Knock it off !!! ENOUGH stress, confusion, worry, lies !!! Keeps saying they spin cancer up on you both in brain to kill you bitch !!! Stevie and Japanese !!! Hates on Carter !!! Steven and lu, and little cute kitten is just fine obeying better staying at barn, feeding him can and dry foods and water........he's been hot, dry mouth, panting.......he's satellite babe kitten !!! He's so cute !!! Friendly !!!

Screaming about Marlow, Velma, Ada, Ratliff city, Dallas, Hwood, nashvegas ????? Money off those areas, Dallas pboy non stop JR house !!! This has gotta stop, then something about old man dying cancer Japanese here !!!!???????? Whatever that is or whoever that is ????? Something about Virginia, Wisconsin, Delaware NY various voices swirled sound...... thanks bader ! Love ya !

Thanks everyone health teching I am sorry !!! They know they did that satellite up there not me !!! It's difficult caring for so many........older you know how that goes.......

Appreciate ALL the help I can get, years scared and alone trying to figure this all out, health been bad, painful ALL of us and pets I know !!! MAYBE someday they will allow someone to stop by and tell me something this is all so creepy and difficult to go through.......

4 years ago I was sitting at the bank parking lot rattled in the head and stevie kept saying in three months this is over bitch !!! AND today 5 years later I am still sitting in the same bank parking lot being screamed at by stevie and those other nuts on my waves, waiting on my Mimi to complete her banking !!! How pathetic this is I thought, still no help ! Very depressing. And sorry !!! No way to live held captive in my brain waves by idiots. Oh well..........

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment